DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Tech Talk - by Abruzzi    Led trailer lights
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Led trailer lights
 Login/Join

DRR Trophy
Picture of Cmichael
posted
I'm looking to install led lights in my recessed buckets on my classic trailer. I looked at the jegs lights kit and was thinking something similar. Any suggestions? Thanks!

Wettstien Auto and Welding
Autometer

Posts: 155 | Location: Iola,KS | Registered: October 23, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of Cmichael
posted Hide Post
I should have been more specific. I'm wanting to replace the halogen work lights with leds.

Wettstien Auto and Welding
Autometer

Posts: 155 | Location: Iola,KS | Registered: October 23, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of TD3550
posted Hide Post
Are you talking retrofit your existing recessed boxes on the trailer like these? Produced by SOLARA. At the house also in the buckets.

https://www.amazon.com/RETROFI...F500w+light+fixtures

This message has been edited. Last edited by: TD3550,

Posts: 1407 | Location: Under a Truck | Registered: August 23, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
I bought the retofit ones listed about, they are well worth the money!

Posts: 142 | Location: Ashland,Va | Registered: March 29, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post