DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Tech Talk - by Abruzzi    Put up my awning
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Put up my awning
 Login/Join

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mike Nitzsche
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by TORQIN:
No hate...just hateful opinions...lol

PIA in my mid 50s, ESPECIALLY by myself after a week of racing in the middle of a storm as I want to get the F out of there...

Power awning or no awnings...JMO

I hear ya. I really wanted a roll up awning, but was not going to sacrifice projection for comfort, since I do 99% of my work at the track. The problem with a roll up awning is they have to be recessed in the trailer because they are about 10" rolled up(to get 13'+ projection) I just could not figure out a decent way to recess it in my trailer. I pretty much only use the awning for 3 or more day races where I'm racing my Cobalt. I'll take the awning down the night before the last day. I was just letting everyone know that this is much quicker deal than a half day project like many people think. I'm nearly 50 myself.

Posts: 1364 | Location: Lansing,Mi | Registered: March 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of TORQIN
posted Hide Post
I hear ya Mike! Does look badazz and certainly understand working on em at the track. Stay safe bud!

Posts: 1749 | Location: Houston, Tx. | Registered: November 27, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post