DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Tech Talk - by Abruzzi    T/D - T/S caliber Powerglide Big Input & Output
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

T/D - T/S caliber Powerglide Big Input & Output
 Login/Join

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by TonyB6255:
quote:
Originally posted by Mike Rietow:

Can you read a ticket? You might wanna look again. That little shyt box factory condition Nova on a 10" tire, gets em flipped out, I get it Wink

I stand corrected, you only have one ticket showing the .04 stripe. The other one was so faded from age I could barely read it. Yes I can read a time ticket if you show the whole thing..... But you never do

Ok, so the guy fed me 03, what good is that when I'm 13 total, ripp'n ?

I'm not following you?

And also what does any of this have to do with Evidence, I need anything else but a factory condition triple chrome bumper shyt box Nova on a 10 x 28 I threw together under a oak tree in my back yard? Smile

Posts: 9398 | Location: Madeira Beach Fl. | Registered: June 12, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of TonyB6255
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
quote:

Can you read a ticket? You might wanna look again. That little shyt box factory condition Nova on a 10" tire, gets em flipped out, I get it Wink

I stand corrected, you only have one ticket showing the .04 stripe. The other one was so faded from age I could barely read it. Yes I can read a time ticket if you show the whole thing..... But you never do

I'm not following you?

And also what does any of this have to do with Evidence, I need anything else but a factory condition triple chrome bumper shyt box Nova on a 10 x 28 I threw together under a oak tree in my back yard? Smile

You showed one side of that time slip. How are we to tell he fed you .03.... And you weren't ripping that much. It looks like you killed a little more than 1mph.

Still not impressed....

Posts: 633 | Location: Rochester, WA | Registered: November 22, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

I'm not following you?

You showed one side of that time slip. How are we to tell he fed you .03.... And you weren't ripping that much. It looks like you killed a little more than 1mph.

Still not impressed....

This isn't about impressed, it's about Evidence I should wanna drive anything else but a factory condition triple chrome bumper Ripper Nova on a 10 x 28 tire. I drive this because it's all I need.

Maybe you can impress upon me the need for a better tool? No? That's what I thought. Smile

Posts: 9398 | Location: Madeira Beach Fl. | Registered: June 12, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
you are the best tool NahNahTounge

and way in over your head here, this ain't that cesspool yb.

Posts: 13522 | Location: NJ | Registered: August 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by I.P. Dailey:
Great Saturday entertainment!!

1320wannabe and Cone crusher fighting over who has the bigger dyck

We already know Edward can't provide any evidence that says I need anything more than shyt box triple chrome plated bumper factory condition Nova, on a 10 x 28, to be competitive Super Pro.

No actually, I'm trying to figure out where Edward draws a line in the sand with nobody track officials. He's constantly admitting he wouldn't stand up for himself if an official lied him out of a final round, using an impossible story.

What do you think? Would Edward stand up for himself if a nobody track official penetrated him, or do you think he'd be too worried about his dignity?

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
come line up with me first round in 2021 and show me, show us how competitive your shyt box is in a top bulb big $ race

Posts: 13522 | Location: NJ | Registered: August 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 1320racer:
come line up with me first round in 2021 and show me, show us how competitive your shyt box is in a top bulb big $ race

Does this mean there is no line in the sand in regards to what a nobody track official can get away with doing to you? Before you'll stand up for yourself?

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Love it, 1320wannabe Ed calling someone a tool

Posts: 654 | Location: Here | Registered: November 15, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by I.P. Dailey:
Love it, 1320wannabe Ed calling someone a tool

Edward likes to pretend a lot of things, just like CNN fake news.

Edwards latest con is pretending the Ripper Nova has never been in a big money Super Pro bracket race.

DRR Trophy
Picture of DON KALINA
posted Hide Post
MIKE....THANKS FOR POSTING THAT GLIDE VIDEO....NICE PARTS....EVERYONE ELSE...WHAT'S WITH ALL THE HATE...IT'S JUST A POWERGLIDE FOR GOD'S SAKE.

Posts: 58 | Location: Northwest | Registered: August 08, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by DON KALINA:
MIKE....THANKS FOR POSTING THAT GLIDE VIDEO....NICE PARTS....EVERYONE ELSE...WHAT'S WITH ALL THE HATE...IT'S JUST A POWERGLIDE FOR GOD'S SAKE.

Edward is just a little confused, he doesn't know anything about wearing out his welcome local, with a performance advantage of his own making.

That's only supposed to happen in heads up racing, is all.