DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Tech Talk - by Abruzzi    Weather software for Altronics
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Weather software for Altronics
 Login/Join

DRR S/Pro
Picture of banjo
posted
I am looking for software that will work with the PerformAire PC weather station. I just want something that will record the weather. I purchased this many years ago and no longer have the disc with the original software. Raceworks states that I have to buy the Raceworks log book to get the software to run the weather station. I don't need a log book and I am not interested in ET prediction, just software to run the weather station. They want 200 bucks for the logbook software and I may have to bite the bullet if I can't find something else that will work.

Any ideas?

Bill Simpkins
74 Nova
SBC 406
3240 pounds
Speierracing heads

60 1.27 (10/16)
1/8 6.03@111 (10/16)
Best 9.87@131 on the rev limitor 1 Feb 2013

nova

quarterpanelview

wheelie

FTI Converter
www.speierracingheads.com

Posts: 1830 | Location: San Angelo | Registered: March 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
ALT-PADL-SW

It's on altronics website. They sell it at summit as well. It's supposed to download and graph the weather with your runs. I'm looking at purchasing it as well. It's around $80.

Posts: 67 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 11, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
From biondo website:

Performaire Download / Data Analysis kit - The Performaire computer's data base can be downloaded into a PC through a USB port on the PC. This version is for the following models "PerformAire" (PA2, PA2-O2), "Eclipse" (PAE, PAE-O2, PAE-WD), and "Weather Center" (PWC models). You can download the data directly into a spreadsheet where the runs will be automatically charted showing a visual relationship between your cars performance and the changing atmosphere. This allows for the easy removal of bad runs from a database and more accurate predictions.

Posts: 67 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 11, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of banjo
posted Hide Post
I have the PAPC model, and its not listed in the ones that it works with. Anyone have an old version of ultralog they want to sell?

Bill Simpkins
74 Nova
SBC 406
3240 pounds
Speierracing heads

60 1.27 (10/16)
1/8 6.03@111 (10/16)
Best 9.87@131 on the rev limitor 1 Feb 2013

nova

quarterpanelview

wheelie

FTI Converter
www.speierracingheads.com

Posts: 1830 | Location: San Angelo | Registered: March 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post