DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Tech Talk - by Abruzzi    Trailer Tires, Time for New Ones
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Trailer Tires, Time for New Ones
 Login/Join

DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post

Posts: 186 | Location: Rock><Hard Place | Registered: February 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bry-war:

Yeah right,

Those will be the arguments of the future, who has china junk.

I guarantee I can't lose, because I can go without anything, when it gets right down to it.

I'm a bad earner for the lefty globalists, I can guarantee that.

Posts: 9398 | Location: Madeira Beach Fl. | Registered: June 12, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of SCDIV1
posted Hide Post
I don't have chit to add but I'm here just for the insults..... Tip PC

Posts: 2733 | Location: Where ever I am, I'm here and it's me | Registered: March 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Mike Rietow:
That's because you pay someone like me with the know how, big money to build your engines.

Laughing Hard your junk can't get off the starting line! Laughing very hard

Meanwhile, I'm in good company with the who's who of bracket and class racing that have PROFESSIONAL race engine builders build their engines and transmissions. Engine builders like, Huntsville, SDPC Race Shop, PAR, Sunset, Reher Morrison, Nesbitt, APD, Oakley and others right now have over 1000 engines between them that will be built, dyno'd and making laps over the next 90 days. While you tell us about some POS small block.

Posts: 13522 | Location: NJ | Registered: August 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
If you wanna protest, don't go to the capital building, they'll wave you in, then arrest you.

Just don't buy nothing, that's what I do, I've been on this protest since the early 2000's when the first china crank walked in under the arm of a customer.

That's how you protest these lefty ****suckers, don't buy anything.

Posts: 9398 | Location: Madeira Beach Fl. | Registered: June 12, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
you're a clown

and at Bracket Talk too.

Posts: 13522 | Location: NJ | Registered: August 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
F!#K me,( train is off the track) can't we get through one thread about tires for trailers without this. Lots of things we own are made in China. That's life in 2021
I went with the GY not because they were made in the States but because they were rated well and they gave me a Good discount for being a VETERAN.
The other tires may be made in a foreign country and be just fine. People can use them if they please. It truly is up to them and then only.

Posts: 97 | Location: Atlanta “Land Soft--Kill Quiet” | Registered: January 21, 2021Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Ed, you're always bragging about spending so much money because you have no drag racing know how, you gotta pay people like me with know how, big money to build all your junk for you.

It's true, you do spend big money drag racing, because you have no know how.

DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Goodyear Endurance for me but I still have 15" rims.

Posts: 318 | Location: ohio | Registered: June 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
The list of world champions, division champions and big $ bracket race winners that have “ no drag racing know how” as you say I don’t because they like me, chose to have PROFESSIONALS build their engines, transmissions and carbs is staggering. Laughing very hard

You’re a moron Mickey and way out of your league here. This isn’t YB.

Back to the topic, that’s twice now you recommended Chinese junk, first with the floor jack and now trailer tires because you are CLUELESS!

This message has been edited. Last edited by: 1320racer,

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 1320racer:
The list of world champions, division champions and big $ bracket race winners that have “ no drag racing know how” as you say I don’t because they like me, chose to have PROFESSIONALS build their engines, transmissions and carbs is staggering.

You’re a moron Mickey and way out of your league here. This isn’t YB.

I don't see anyone but you, in here daily, bragging about how much money you spend drag racing.

Do you?

It's True, I'm agreeing with you.

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
What part of the truth and the facts that your truck, trailer and Nova is worth less than one of my engines don’t you like?

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
You got an aftermarket block, pro crank, rods, pistons,roller camshaft, same as I have in my Nova.

There's only a couple thousand dollar difference to assemble either sbc to BBC.

You have nothing special, only difference is you pay someone like me with know how, big bucks to assemble it.

I wouldn't trade anything I have Truck, trailer or Nova.

The thing that gets me about you is, you say everyone is jealous of you. I can't figure out anything you have, for anyone to be jealous. Can you name one thing you have, anyone in here would be jealous of?

DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bry-war:
I have some good lookin Sailun s637 but not enough miles to vouch for. Some else here bought them and may have a review. "Someone" will say they're chinese junk but so is the phone I just typed this message on. Lol

^^
Ask any Interstate runner. Those are great tires!

LT tires are for light trucks, trailer tires are for trailers. Sailun and Longmarch are all steel trailer tires. Designed by American engineers for S and L.

Raceless in California!

Posts: 4480 | Location: Vacaville  | Registered: January 07, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by stk 758 BP!:
[QUOTE]Originally posted by bry-war:
I have some good lookin Sailun s637 but not enough miles to vouch for. Some else here bought them and may have a review. "Someone" will say they're chinese junk but so is the phone I just typed this message on. Lol

^^
Ask any Interstate runner. Those are great tires!
I had a big reply by it’s not worth my labor..

Raceless in California!

Posts: 4480 | Location: Vacaville  | Registered: January 07, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Just had a guy on FB offer $75k for the Ripper, I turned him down $85k firm.

Unbelievable how much these factory condition small tire cars bring on FB.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Mike Rietow,

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
BlahBlah sure he did for that nothing special cutup shyt box. Not only are you a clown, but delusional too and I nor anyone of my competitors are paying anyone like you to build our race engines and transmissions. You are an internet forum nobody, preying on the clueless, naïve and misinformed.

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Not only don't you have any drag racing know how Eduardo, you talk out your azz.

Nothing is cutup on this 69 Nova SS. Put your money where your mouth is. BTW I don't offer my services to clueless nobody's like you.

It's got a 28 x 10 tire on it Eduardo. There's no reason to cut it up.

Your car is cut up, that's why it won't bring much $$. Nobody wants tubbed out.

DRR Sportsman
Picture of BD104X
posted Hide Post
Excuse me.... may I interrupt this argument with a comment on tires? I am also very happy with E-rated Firestone Transforce LT225/75R16. Heavy old 32' triple axle with a dragster & a golf cart.

Billy Duhs - BD104X@gmail.com

Posts: 626 | Location: New Jersey | Registered: February 26, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
As long as they are made in the the USA