DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Tech Talk - by Abruzzi    4.10 to 3.90 gear
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

4.10 to 3.90 gear
 Login/Join

DRR Pro
Picture of rusty
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by rusty:
can you spell turd,1.69 first with 3.89 and less than 2000 hp !!!!!!

I run a 1.69 and lil bubbas, but I do have a 4.30 gear. My goal was to make it a turd in the 60’ and with the right converter thats exactly what I have...but it’s deadly consistent.

stephen i compltely under stand,now put a 3.89 in it.even a car that runs as good as yours will slow a little more.my 60s are common to be 1.03 to 05 for the same reason yours are.the o p has asked a million questions to gain a little more on his build.that was my point

honesty is the best policy,insanity is a better deffense
1.036, 6.16@ 224

Posts: 1414 | Location: texas | Registered: February 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Just put it in the beams with what you have and quit over thinking it. Running it in your head is know where near as fun as running it on the track

Posts: 185 | Location: Indy | Registered: January 22, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of wideopen231
posted Hide Post
Has nothing to do with getting to track. Cars ready. It is question for information purposes. All car needs to get to track in pretty much something to ride on. Drive is short but will need more than 4 gallon fuel cell. No cops and not too many stops since its dry motor. Oh byea in 90* heat a A?C unit would be nice too.

America home of free. Brought to you by 2nd amendment.

Posts: 4192 | Location: Greensboro NC | Registered: May 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post