DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Tech Talk - by Abruzzi    Undercover Windshield
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Undercover Windshield
 Login/Join

DRR Trophy
Picture of Dragn
posted
anyone know where I can order a replacement for an 2002 undercover ( windshield)

Bob Seamons

Posts: 207 | Location: In the Garage | Registered: December 31, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
I need one for an 04 also, seen a place out of wisconsin on rj but wonder if anyone has dealt with them.

Posts: 6 | Location: columbus | Registered: January 05, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
The guys who worked at Undercover formed Elite chassis: Bill Frederick..Elite,,352-396-1037..or Larry Strickland..Elite..352-303-0645

they will know.

Posts: 671 | Location: New Jersey | Registered: April 26, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Pro Glass , sent them my old one for pattern . They returned perfectly pre formed an pre drilled lexan smoked windshield that fit perfectly . A big thank you to Pro Glass for a great service and product .

Posts: 14 | Location: Ohio | Registered: January 08, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
The guy on racing junk is where I got mine...undercovers are longer than some...still have to trim to fit

Posts: 1259 | Location: USA | Registered: December 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Whomp. Did you like the quality and what did you use to trim it.

Posts: 6 | Location: columbus | Registered: January 05, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
Quality seemed fine...fine tooth jig saw...

Posts: 1259 | Location: USA | Registered: December 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Pro
Picture of Rymo
posted Hide Post
Bruce is the guy from wisconsin, hes a standup guy and puts out nice stuff. Ive had a few of these windshields with the extended top to block wind and like said just a fine tooth jigsaw works great.

Ryan Fasano

2014 Byron Overall Track Champion
Byron's actual elevation is 730' because that matters more than winning anything ever....

Posts: 535 | Location: wisconsin | Registered: January 08, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Bruce’s phone number call or text 920 615 0766

Posts: 34 | Location: rubicn wi. | Registered: December 22, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
thanks guys for the responses.