DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Tech Talk - by Abruzzi    Where to get labeled wire?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Where to get labeled wire?
 Login/Join

DRR S/Pro
posted
Does anyone know where to get labeled wire like the K&R kits use? I'm going to be wiring a couple cars soon that wont be wired from kits, but like to use that wire.

.991 60'
4.36 @ 159 so far.....
6.86 @ 198 trying for more......

533" single carb
235" Harrison 4-link

Posts: 1084 | Location: Nova Siri, Italy | Registered: June 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
Have you tried a K&R just for the wiring...

Posts: 1251 | Location: USA | Registered: December 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of Alaskaracer
posted Hide Post
Will, I think Painless Wiring will sell just the wire, but you have to call to be sure.

Mark Goulette
Owner/Driver of the Livin' The Dream Racing dragster
www.livinthedreamracing.com
"Speed kills but it's better than going slow!"
Authorized Amsoil Retailer

Posts: 1465 | Location: Back home in Alaska! | Registered: February 13, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Do you have a heat shrink label maker? The labeled wire would be nice also but you could use several colors and then just label the ends. Let us know what you find out.

Clowns to the left of me, Jokers to the right. Here I am.......

Posts: 5298 | Location: stuck in the middle with you! | Registered: March 11, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of sst5167
posted Hide Post
I have ordered complete labeled wire kits directly from K&R.

Mike Boehner

Posts: 92 | Location: Lake Havasu City, AZ | Registered: January 19, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Try calling American Autowire I have used there kits to wire many street rods. Maybe they have bulk wire or can put a kit together for you.

The difference between ignorance and stupidity. Ignorance is lack of knowledge. Stupidity is the inability to learn. Don't be stupid

Posts: 404 | Location: des moines iowa | Registered: January 10, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of AlkyIROC
posted Hide Post
I labeled all my wires using a label maker and clear heat shrink.

www.hardtail.com Stephen's Racing Page
Best ET: 9.029
Best MPH: 150.45

Posts: 1351 | Location: Calgary | Registered: June 06, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Pro
Picture of BarneyB
posted Hide Post
Check with Digital Delay, maybe they sell it. As far as heat shrink labels I buy mine from www.intensityracingproducts.com

WiredTwoWin race car wiring

Posts: 2436 | Location: Wadsworth, Ohio | Registered: December 12, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post