New
Find
Notify
Tools

Track Prep
 Login/Join

DRR Sportsman
posted
Who, in you opinion is best at preparing a track for a major event. Person or team of people

2010 Silver Dollar Raceway Track Champ
2005,2006,2009 Super Pro points runner up

Posts: 315 | Location: Warner Robins, Georgia | Registered: August 20, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post

Posts: 13522 | Location: NJ | Registered: August 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Mass traction without a doubt

Why they weren’t in attendance for the million, I don’t know

Posts: 785 | Location: Georgia | Registered: May 09, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
Ego or $

Posts: 13522 | Location: NJ | Registered: August 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of "The Bender"
posted Hide Post
Tyler Crossnoe/PDRA, Wade Rich BMP

272" Spitzer
540 Chevy
The Blower Shop XR1
FTI XPM Series Converter
FTI Level 6 Powerglide
3.69@199
.916 60'

2017 Bradenton Heads Up Madness
Open Outlaw Champ

2018 PDRA T/D #5
2019 PDRA T/D #2

2020 Retired From T/D Competition....

2020 Bradenton NMCA Hemi Shootout Winner

2021 getting back into bracket racing with a Gen3 Hemi powered 87 Cutlass.

Posts: 3096 | Location: Yes | Registered: July 08, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Mass traction without a doubt
Why they weren’t in attendance for the million, I don’t know

Agreed. At least they fixed/ Replaced the score boards and viewing on web was much better than yrs previous.

Posts: 2439 | Location: 53056 | Registered: December 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of FootbrakeJim
posted Hide Post
I'll toss in my vote for the Traction Twins from Denver, Cody & Cale Crispe. Not only do they maintain and prep Bandimere Speedway, but also were contracted with ADRL & PDRA to do all the prep for their events, and the NHRA will take them along to some other National Event tracks when they need to be certain the prep is top notch.

Dan "Jim" Moore
Much too young to feel this damn old!!

Posts: 1032 | Location: Farmersville, TX  | Registered: December 05, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Pro
Picture of Goob
posted Hide Post
TVC
Total Venue Concepts, the first, and best in the business, Kurt learned his chops at Norwalk back in the day.

"Despite the high cost of living, it remains popular."
Dave Cook
N375

Posts: 1606 | Location: Indy | Registered: November 21, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Matrix
posted Hide Post
Sticky Mafia/ Jimmy Bradshaw Jr. Can make a dirt road hook.

Daryl Pinder

Dynasty Motorsports
www.dynastymotorsports.com

Posts: 456 | Location: Ft. Washington, MD USA | Registered: March 05, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
2nd vote for Kurt Johnson have raced on and watched him prep track-best I have ever hooked in the heat

The difference between ignorance and stupidity. Ignorance is lack of knowledge. Stupidity is the inability to learn. Don't be stupid

Posts: 396 | Location: des moines iowa | Registered: January 10, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post