DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Tech Talk - by Abruzzi    absorbent pads for belly pan
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

absorbent pads for belly pan
 Login/Join

DRR Top Comp
Picture of wideopen231
posted
What are you using in belly pan for absorbent pads? Finding lots of choices,figuring cheap ones are just that,but not always the case.

America home of free. Brought to you by 2nd amendment.

Posts: 4168 | Location: Greensboro NC | Registered: May 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
You can buy a big roll from the Safety Klean guy. Smaller amounts from local auto parts stores.

Clowns to the left of me, Jokers to the right. Here I am.......

Posts: 5297 | Location: stuck in the middle with you! | Registered: March 11, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Mine has what ever came from DRE . I added two or three pig mats for a little extra.

Posts: 337 | Location: up on the wheel | Registered: March 06, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of diceman1530
posted Hide Post
get mine at pep boys the come in a roll like paper towls

Working for the Weekend!!!!
Fordyce Motorsports

Posts: 251 | Location: Williamstown, NJ | Registered: November 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Here is the Safety Kleen stuff.

https://www.safety-kleen.com/p...nd-wipers/absorbents

Clowns to the left of me, Jokers to the right. Here I am.......

Posts: 5297 | Location: stuck in the middle with you! | Registered: March 11, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of wideopen231
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by diceman1530:
get mine at pep boys the come in a roll like paper towls

That would be nice if they had not shut down only store in town cpl years ago. Might check advance,doubtful.

Will try to catch safety kleen guy and see what I can work out there.

America home of free. Brought to you by 2nd amendment.

Posts: 4168 | Location: Greensboro NC | Registered: May 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of 23taltered
posted Hide Post
I bought a roll of the blue pig mat. it's the right width and stays put pretty good. Once you have a roll of this stuff around, you'll wonder how you did without it!

https://www.newpig.com/pig-blu...nt-mat-roll/p/BLU104

Bill Huntington
GZMOTORSPORTS.com

gzmotorsports.com/video/PRI2010.wmv

Posts: 163 | Location: Northern Cal | Registered: January 06, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
X2 On the pig mat buy the rolls at any Napa store.

Posts: 604 | Location: nw ohio | Registered: November 20, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of Roger McGinnis
posted Hide Post
Pig mats.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 559 | Location: Republic of Texas | Registered: January 16, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post