DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Tech Talk - by Abruzzi    What I've been up to
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

What I've been up to
 Login/Join

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
Yes, to a Black 7AL3 box same as the dragster. Want both cars to use as much as the same parts as possible, makes carrying spares a little easier easier. New car whenever that is will have the Grid.

Got a almost new black 7AL2 box for sale.

Posts: 13522 | Location: NJ | Registered: August 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 1320racer:
Yes, to a Black 7AL3 box same as the dragster. Want both cars to use as much as the same parts as possible, makes carrying spares a little easier easier.

Keeping the same ignitions components between cars is a wise choice.

Were you able to use the same driveshaft from the TH400 when you installed the PG? Are you using the same diff gearing as prior?

Posts: 2456 | Location: 53056 | Registered: December 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
No, the driveshaft is a new Mark Williams 7075 aluminum, rear gear is the same and the BTE glide is their Top Sportsman/Dragster piece

This message has been edited. Last edited by: 1320racer,

Posts: 13522 | Location: NJ | Registered: August 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of HS professor
posted Hide Post
Firebird looks sweet !!!!

Personally , I think Ed should be banned for going to a glide Shake head

Posts: 1421 | Location: Monroe twp nj | Registered: December 05, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
me too Big Grin but I'm all about giving my son the best tool to win with and in throttle stop racing that is a glide.

thanks Bob, should look even sweeter with the new rear wheels.

DRR Pro
Picture of RacerVX54
posted Hide Post
quote:
Thanks Brian and your car looks badass!

Thank you sir

"Just Shut Up and Race"

Brian Martin
Martin Racing
5.66 @121.55

Posts: 1394 | Location: Va.Beach .Va | Registered: August 03, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
should look even sweeter with the new rear wheels.

Are new wheels DBL ? Are you continuing running radials ?

Posts: 2456 | Location: 53056 | Registered: December 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post

<DOTracer>
posted
Welcome back Ed. Try to behave. Wink

Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
The new wheels are DBL and yes

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post