Share |
DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Tech Talk - by Abruzzi    clear one ABS(plastic) trailer organization
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

clear one ABS(plastic) trailer organization
 Login/Join

DRR Trophy
posted
anyone use their tralier organization/ storage products? looks likes a nice alternative to aluminum that wont scratch or dent, although its not much cheaper then aluminum so I want it to be good quality and last a decent amount of tine.

Posts: 29 | Location: nitrousville | Registered: January 30, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of 1320racer
posted Hide Post
never heard of them, it's plastic and made in china, nuff said.

"Most parts are covered by a manufacturer warranty. Contender Performance Products Inc. offers no warranty, expressed or implied"

Offering 1st hand experience and advice based on track proven performance, on the web since 1998.

"if you guys are so broke dyck you can't buy USA made parts you need to stay the fuc at home that's the bottomline" ----Tim McAmis

Support our country! Support our Troops! Support our economy! Buy American!!

Posts: 8125 | Location: NJ | Registered: August 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of N2Ofrog
posted Hide Post
I have trailer door cabinet and fuel jug rack. 2 yrs of use and no problems or issues with either one.

Posts: 936 | Location: Columbia Station, OH | Registered: January 05, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
I also have their trailer door cabinet and the floor jack holder...2 yeas and zero issues. I went this route because I wanted black...all the Pit Pal items I had, I then sent to powder coat to match.

Dykes & Strippers Custom Wiring
Auto Meter Authorized Dealer
CleanYourTrailer.com
Horse Power Sales
USADragRacingChat.com
Fab Shop
Race Flow Development

245" Harry Clack
399 inches of Horse Power Sales Power
1.031, 2.978, 4.640 at 147.47

Posts: 758 | Location: Lebanon, OH | Registered: March 18, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of 1355PRO
posted Hide Post
Junk!!! I had the chair rack and the can rack. Both broke in rather short notice. Not a fan here.

Eric Macchiaroli
S/R3355 80 Arrow

Posts: 676 | Location: Allison Park PA | Registered: February 25, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of 1320racer
posted Hide Post
of course they are JUNK!

Meanwhile, the Pit Pal accessories...tie down strap holders, fuel jug rack, jack in the pouch, paper towel holder, etc. in my trailer are 10 years old and not only have there been no problems or issues with any of them, they will outlast the trailer and they are made in the USA!

Offering 1st hand experience and advice based on track proven performance, on the web since 1998.

"if you guys are so broke dyck you can't buy USA made parts you need to stay the fuc at home that's the bottomline" ----Tim McAmis

Posts: 8125 | Location: NJ | Registered: August 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of 329L
posted Hide Post
Great stuff. And Ed, you I believe you need to check your facts. Its made in Ohio.

Jeremiah Hall

Posts: 113 | Location: Evansville, IN | Registered: February 24, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of 1320racer
posted Hide Post
and Manley rods are made in jersey. Laughing

DRR Pro
Picture of J178RED
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 1320racer:
and Manley rods are made in jersey. Laughing

Really!!! Right by you!!!

HAVE THEY CALLED US YET ? THEY HAVE!!!

Posts: 1239 | Location: OLD NICK OUT ON THE TRACK OR IN THE DESERT | Registered: March 09, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of "The Bender"
posted Hide Post
Used their products for years, never a problem awesome products.

272" Spitzer
Bednar Racing Engines 540
The Blower Shop XR1
3.73@195
Less Boost Than You Think

www.ftiperformance.com

Posts: 1805 | Location: Yes | Registered: July 08, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Top Comp
Picture of 1320racer
posted Hide Post
No one buys this stuff because it's better than Pit Pal. They buy it because it's CHEAPER and they get what they paid for CHEAP...

quote:
Originally posted by 1355PRO:
Junk!!! I had the chair rack and the can rack. Both broke in rather short notice. Not a fan here.

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
100% great product. Have had their stuff in last two trailers. Zero Issues!

Posts: 243 | Location: Ohio | Registered: December 02, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of 1320racer
posted Hide Post
you think you find this "great product" in Goldrush or T&E trailers? No No Laughing

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
score in this thread is 5 for and 1 against. 1325.961 does not have a vote here because he has not personally done a comparative test between pitpal and this product. therefor his opinion is full of junk data.

I on the other hand may or may not be interested in said product as I do not own either a t&e trailer nor a goldrush. if you have those, you are only allowed to install pitpal per manufacturer recommendations.

ep-junk policeman

Posts: 203 | Location: dodging double wides... | Registered: November 28, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
Dave Ruff who was a racer owned Clear One Products for several years before selling the company. The current Clear One products in the trailer are 7 years old, going on 8 years old and look as nice as the day they were installed. If I remember correctly, the boxes said Made in the USA on them. Contender Performance who now owns the Clear One product line is an excellent company to deal with.

Posts: 2523 | Location: Ohio | Registered: April 01, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
6 to 1

Posts: 203 | Location: dodging double wides... | Registered: November 28, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of "The Bender"
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by pauley:
6 to 1

There's one in every crowd.

272" Spitzer
Bednar Racing Engines 540
The Blower Shop XR1
3.73@195
Less Boost Than You Think

www.ftiperformance.com

Posts: 1805 | Location: Yes | Registered: July 08, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of Rymo
posted Hide Post
Before buying pitpal or clear one consider using tuffpaw made by mike eggleson a well accomplished racer. He makes custom stuff very well done and way cheaper than pitpal. He races at st louis and beech bend quite often if u want to buy diretly from him. Tuffpaw.com

Ryan Fasano

2014 Byron Box Champion
Byron's actual elevation is 730' because that matters more than winning anything ever....

Posts: 626 | Location: wisconsin | Registered: January 08, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of 1320racer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Shawn Pinkerton:
If I remember correctly, the boxes said Made in the USA on them.

so the "boxes" are/were made in the USA, like that hasn't been done before. Laughing

FYI, Manley rods come in boxes made in the USA along with most every rods made in china. Wink

The benchmark for trailer accessories is Pit Pal Products, made in the USA. Anything else is a knockoff and some are cheap chinese junk!

That said, I can't wait until our President puts a tariff on all this shyt coming in daily from china. Fuc china!!

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Corky
posted Hide Post
Another thumbs up vote for Clear One. 6 yrs old and I bought them because they were black.
Dave is a super nice guy and products were made in USA.

Corky

Posts: 352 | Location: Waynesville, Ohio | Registered: August 17, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post