DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Tech Talk - by Abruzzi    Chromer in the GA area
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Chromer in the GA area
 Login/Join

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mike Frizie
posted
Anyone got any recommendations on chroming in the GA area?

Michael Frizie
ET 2471

Posts: 571 | Location: Winston, GA | Registered: April 10, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mike Frizie
posted Hide Post
Anhyone? Cant get anyone and chromeworx to answer the phone and their voice mail's full. One shop i contacted is 8-weeks out.

Michael Frizie
ET 2471

Posts: 571 | Location: Winston, GA | Registered: April 10, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
Michael any luck getting through to chromeracecars?

Never used them

http://shchrome.com/

but I know they are doing race car parts for some chassis builders.. Maybe Scott Lemen has experience with them.

Posts: 13522 | Location: NJ | Registered: August 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mike Frizie
posted Hide Post
I've tried them and chrome-worx. no one answers the phone?!? Holy Moly

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Mike Frizie,

Michael Frizie
ET 2471

DRR / Crew
Picture of DragRaceResults
posted Hide Post
FYI - My Chrome Shop is 4 Months out on general orders.

SL... Just Say'n

Posts: 2107 | Location: Gallatin, TN - U.S.A. | Registered: October 12, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mike Frizie
posted Hide Post
im glad to hear they're still making money! just cant find anyone to knock out some small pieces.

Michael Frizie
ET 2471