Find
Notify
Tools

Car Transport
 Login/Join

DRR Elite
posted
1. who's the go to guy/company to transport a car from the Mooresville, NC area

2. is anyone here heading up my way with an empty trailer from there in the next 2 weeks?

Posts: 13522 | Location: NJ | Registered: August 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of Alaskaracer
posted Hide Post
Ed, if you have to hire a carrier, might I suggest Western Distributing. They were the least expensive carrier I called when needed one last and they will treat the car like a collectors item that's sitting on egg shells. They are based here in Denver, but transport nationwide...

Mark Goulette
Owner/Driver of the Livin' The Dream Racing dragster
www.livinthedreamracing.com
"Speed kills but it's better than going slow!"
Authorized Amsoil Retailer

Posts: 1465 | Location: Back home in Alaska! | Registered: February 13, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
Thanks for recommendation

Posts: 13522 | Location: NJ | Registered: August 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Horseless Carriage.New Jersey based

Posts: 19 | Location: florida | Registered: December 02, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
thanks, I'm very familiar with them, they've been around forever.

Looks like my son found a transporter.

DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
you get a top dragster ed?

Posts: 1424 | Location: united states | Registered: January 16, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
top sportsman

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Big Steve
posted Hide Post
Top Sportsman, very cool. What power adder? SDPC builds a hell of a 540 Pro Charger package

Posts: 2395 | Location: Moving back to the door side | Registered: April 30, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
What chassis?

Foxtrot Juliet Bravo

Posts: 6352 | Location: Illinois | Registered: July 08, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Can't wait for "Just Another White Stacker Trailer" topic!!!
Big Grin

Cool

Posts: 619 | Location: Atco, NJ | Registered: March 14, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by M120:
Can't wait for "Just Another White Stacker Trailer" topic!!!
Big Grin

Laughing Hard

J.R. Baxter

""Fathom the hypocrisy of a Government that requires every citizen to prove they are insured ..but not everyone must prove they are a citizen."

2024 Miller
Rolla Competition Engines
ProCharger
Hoosier Tires
Abruzzi

Posts: 1513 | Location: Waxahachie | Registered: July 04, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of TheBlueTruck
posted Hide Post
What does it pay.

Regan Wilson Super Street 469C

Posts: 295 | Location: Tyler Texas | Registered: February 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Wow your sons going to be busy wheeling a third car now and can the Duramax handle a third car in trailer

Posts: 386 | Location: Natick MA | Registered: November 15, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post