Find
Notify
Tools

HNR
 Login/Join

DRR Pro
Picture of W.A.O. 111
posted
I'm looking to get a restraint , I've talked to a friend with the necksgen and have those details . What about the hybrid ? ... how do those work out in a dragster ? ... thanks in advance... 111☮

photo wao-painting-logo-1_zpse0a5ba9f.jpg

Posts: 338 | Location: chiefland fl. | Registered: March 06, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
I've used both in a dragster. Once in the car they both felt similar. I like the clips system on the necksgen more than the standard hybrid clips

Denis LeBlanc

Posts: 468 | Location: Manchester, NH | Registered: February 03, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of W.A.O. 111
posted Hide Post
Mark spoke highly of the necksgen. Does the strap setup around the chest crunch and bunch up your jacket ?

Posts: 338 | Location: chiefland fl. | Registered: March 06, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of W.A.O. 111
posted Hide Post
On the hybrid

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by W.A.O. 111:
Mark spoke highly of the necksgen. Does the strap setup around the chest crunch and bunch up your jacket ?

Not that I can remember. Only wore it a few weekends before I got my necksgen.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: SP 124X,

Denis LeBlanc

Posts: 468 | Location: Manchester, NH | Registered: February 03, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
My wife and I both have Necksgen rev’s. Actually she has the Rev 2 Lite, but they’re very similar. They work great in our dragsters, easy to put on and clip. Once it’s on I can’t even tell it’s there. Have not used a hybrid but I can tell I would be annoyed carrying it around and putting it in my body before getting in the car. The rev lives on the roll cage clipped to my helmet on one side while not in use.

The REV is way more comfortable to me than a traditional neck collar. My wife says it’s because I have a short neck Big Grin

Posts: 713 | Location: Upstate NY | Registered: July 02, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post