DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Tech Talk - by Abruzzi    Ultimate solution for lackluster performance!!!
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Ultimate solution for lackluster performance!!!
 Login/Join

DRR Pro
Picture of Alaskaracer
posted
We have to solution to every engine building problem ever! All problems are now solved! Super duper performance no matter what you have!!!

Even Reitow's stuff will be faster and more consistent with this! Hurry and get yours now before prices go up from demand!!!!

Guaranteed performance no matter what! Pick the biggest cam you can, and no matter how mismatched your combo is, it's fixed to be the ultimate combo!!!!

https://youtu.be/-v6bo2oHC38
https://alienvalves.com

And if you believe that, I have some prime mountain property in Florida to sell you....once spring thaw has taken place......

Mark Goulette
Owner/Driver of the Livin' The Dream Racing dragster
www.livinthedreamracing.com
"Speed kills but it's better than going slow!"
Authorized Amsoil Retailer

Posts: 1465 | Location: Back home in Alaska! | Registered: February 13, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Do these valves require snake oil lubricant?

Posts: 519 | Location: Southeast | Registered: March 14, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of Mitch H
posted Hide Post
Sounds like the next big thing!

Posts: 154 | Location: PA | Registered: December 31, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of Curly1
posted Hide Post
Wow, Hard Pass here Guys.

https://postimg.cc/gallery/np3zpruo/
"Dunning-Kruger Effect"
-a type of Cognitive bias where people with little expertise or ability assume they have superior expertise or ability. This overestimation occurs as a result of the fact that they do not have enough knowledge to know they don't have enough knowledge.

Before you argue with someone ask yourself, "Is this person mentally mature enough to grasp the concept of a different perspective?" If not there is no point to argue.

4X NE2 CHAMPION. 2020 TDRA NE2 Champion

Posts: 4003 | Location: United States of Texas | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of wideopen231
posted Hide Post
Thank I will give them a try. Who wants to buy me a set in titanium ? I need 2.400 intakes and 2.00 exhaust. I will need bigger cam mine only 292 @.050.How about a 326 @.050 with about 1.25 lift.Hey he said biggest. Maybe some new 15:1 pistons for a 4.400 bore Hemi with 4.5 stroke and .320 over rod. Hell lets get new crank at 4.75 and we will just drop rod back to a +.200. Wonder how much mu stimulus check will cover?LMAO

America home of free. Brought to you by 2nd amendment.

Posts: 4184 | Location: Greensboro NC | Registered: May 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of J178RED
posted Hide Post
Chris, if your lucky your check will cover the intake valves.... spend it wisely , maybe ammo would be a better idea..Haha

HAVE THEY CALLED US YET ? THEY HAVE!!!

Posts: 2698 | Location: OLD NICK OUT ON THE TRACK OR IN THE DESERT | Registered: March 09, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of David Gerard
posted Hide Post
"ONLY" $8,000.00!!

What a deal!

Posts: 414 | Location: Fullerton, CA | Registered: June 08, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post