DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Tech Talk - by Abruzzi    The Next New MSD Grid Modules
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The Next New MSD Grid Modules
 Login/Join

DRR Trophy
Picture of 6Volt
posted Hide Post
I use a couple different methods to ensure boxes aren’t being swapped out. One of them is recording the serial number of every 7730 and 753X I’ve ever plugged into. I have gone back a few times to cars that I have checked earlier in the weekend to make sure numbers match up. And as far as have 2 grids, thoroughly tracing wiring as well as looking at recorded run histories and such help to find something like that.

Cody Harger
Charger Racing

Posts: 22 | Location: West Monroe, LA | Registered: January 28, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
My own personal opinion is until I cut a perfect light .000000 and run dead on at.0000 Nobody needs to cheat me I just gave them a window to beat me.And if I do achieve that perfection (yeah right) the best any one can do cheating or not is tie me.So I just don't care or worry about what others do I figure I beat myself.

Posts: 39 | Location: ohio | Registered: August 15, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 6Volt:
I use a couple different methods to ensure boxes aren’t being swapped out. One of them is recording the serial number of every 7730 and 753X I’ve ever plugged into. I have gone back a few times to cars that I have checked earlier in the weekend to make sure numbers match up. And as far as have 2 grids, thoroughly tracing wiring as well as looking at recorded run histories and such help to find something like that.

Thanks for sharing your method. Nice.

I go back to a question I posted earlier. If you have a Holly Dominator EFI control whether running EFI or carb what do you plug into to police this?? The programming capability of these Holly controls far exceed a MSD 7730 Grid. Can these be programmed for traction control?

Posts: 2447 | Location: 53056 | Registered: December 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post