DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Tech Talk - by Abruzzi    Fired New ProCharger Motor
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Fired New ProCharger Motor
 Login/Join

DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bad News:
quote:
I did check the learn table when I ran it & the majority of numbers were -20/-30 & there was about 4 blocks were very low + numbers. I just checked it now & it's all blank, so it must of transferred to the fuel map. All I know, the plugs were very sooty black.

Be careful running rich for any length of time on a fresh engine.
Gas washing the cylinders and ruining ring seal is a good possibility.

Thanks Bad News, duly noted!

We got data logs & going to make corrections to lean it out.

1980 Camaro
Taking the Best Working Small Tire Shyt Box & making it Greater Than Before!
3000 lbs.
Pump Gas 436

Posts: 2548 | Location: NV. | Registered: October 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Luvtruck:
Got a guy that races with us that has a procharger on his Camaro and it's deadly consistent....he races every weekend somewhere

That's great to hear!

We have a couple guys using the Holley Sniper fuel injection systems & deadly consistent. Hopefully me using both the ProCharger & EFI we get the same results.

1980 Camaro
3000 lbs.
Pump Gas 436

Posts: 2548 | Location: NV. | Registered: October 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
Markemark,

I ran some data logs today after setting the AIC. Then sent them off to the tuner & he said everything thing looked good. He did send back a revised tune with minor tweaks at idle. I did notice it didn't have that rich eye burning smell.

Thanks for taking interest in the tune or my understanding of it!

1980 Camaro
3000 lbs.
Pump Gas 436