DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Tech Talk - by Abruzzi    Diesel Tuners (Duramax)
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Diesel Tuners (Duramax)
 Login/Join

DRR Sportsman
Picture of David_D.
posted
I have an old Hypertech programmer in my 05 Duramax and was thinking about upgrading to a more modern programmer. I've been leaning to a PPE programmer but thought I'd ask what others here have used and what their results have been.

A lot of the diesel gurus swear by EFI Live, but until recently, I've not ever changed my program, so I don't think I'd utilize EFI Live like it's supposed to be used. I'm more of a set it and forget it kind of guy when it comes to this type of thing.

Thoughts?

David Deming
1974 Chevy Nova Custom Hatchback
Horsepower Innovations E85 Carb

Posts: 325 | Location: Nampa, ID | Registered: October 25, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
I just did the superchips tuner on my 02 duramax,. like it so far. Only thing i dont like is cant just switch on the fly. I just leave in in tow mode. Would be nice to have a dash switch to switch between tow and eco mode.

Stephen Liss jr

Posts: 329 | Location: Wisconsin | Registered: April 28, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
PPE....

Posts: 1250 | Location: USA | Registered: December 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post