DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Tech Talk - by Abruzzi    Question on Accutime
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Question on Accutime
 Login/Join

DRR Sportsman
Picture of speedwrench44
posted
Can starter manually red light a car after it is staged and auto start is on?

Dave

Posts: 260 | Location: Heldnfelt, Texas | Registered: December 10, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
I don't think so but I can probably find out for sure.

Clowns to the left of me, Jokers to the right. Here I am.......

Posts: 5304 | Location: stuck in the middle with you! | Registered: March 11, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Our track manager says no, you can only start flashing reds like if something was wrong on the track!

Clowns to the left of me, Jokers to the right. Here I am.......

Posts: 5304 | Location: stuck in the middle with you! | Registered: March 11, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of speedwrench44
posted Hide Post
Thanks Vern, that's what I understood.

Dave

Posts: 260 | Location: Heldnfelt, Texas | Registered: December 10, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of Turk
posted Hide Post
SpeedWrench44,

If the track running the Accutime timing system purchased the 2019 Software update, you no longer have to put your foot in the beams. The starter switch has an over ride feature built into it now. Have the track contact Accutime as there are many new features in the 2019 update besides the starter override that can be purchased such as: Worst red( TruStart) Stage lock and much more..

Posts: 177 | Location: New Stanton | Registered: January 25, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post