Share |
DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Tech Talk - by Abruzzi    Strange front brake kit
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Strange front brake kit
 Login/Join

DRR Trophy
posted
Who has the best deal on the strange front brake kits. Really don't need it all, calipers, pads, and rotors.

Jack's Race Shop
apdracing.com

Posts: 32 | Location: Pikeville KY | Registered: March 15, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR All Star
posted Hide Post
No matter how good the deal on strange brakes, the don’t stop nor provide the service life that Mark Williams brakes do for a few dollars more. There IS a difference.

Posts: 7998 | Location: NJ | Registered: August 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Ok, who would have the best deal on Mark Williams

Jack's Race Shop
apdracing.com

Posts: 32 | Location: Pikeville KY | Registered: March 15, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Allen1020:

I can make you a pretty good price, let me know what your looking for and I'll get you a price.

.991 60'
4.36 @ 159 so far.....
6.86 @ 198 trying for more......

533" single carb
235" Harrison 4-link

Posts: 1159 | Location: Nova Siri, Italy | Registered: June 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR All Star
posted Hide Post
quote:

(810) 798-8998

Posts: 7998 | Location: NJ | Registered: August 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
I haven't purchased from them in a while but Autofab Race Cars in MD was always very competitive anytime I needed Strange Products and they are great to deal with.
(410) 796-8777.
I know Mark Williams stuff is excellent but they screwed me many years ago on a coupler for a hard tail dragster and the customer service was absolutely terrible so I refuse to ever buy anything from them again unless I have absolutely no choice.

Billy Duhs - BD104X@gmail.com

Posts: 267 | Location: New Jersey | Registered: February 26, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
I had a perfect stopping 2350lbs door car that had a caliper come apart on the front while setting the line lock. I would like to replace both calipers and the rotors while I'm there. If mark Williams stuff will bolt to my existing brackets then I'll buy them. The strange was doing an excellent job, however they were 10+ years old.

Jack's Race Shop
apdracing.com

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Slick Vic
posted Hide Post
Strange dealer here. If still interested i can get you a price.

302-786-1078
slickvic@slickvicracing.com

slickvic@slickvicracing.com
www.slickvicracing.com
302-786-1078

Dealer for most major brands, including Simpson, Necksgen, Hans, Strange, Moser, Amsoil, Aerospace, Digital Delay, Hoosier, M/T, Goodyear, Redhorse, MSD, Racepak, Lucas, and more.

Complete racecar wiring and custom CNC parts available.

Posts: 100 | Location: Delaware | Registered: June 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
I had a perfect stopping 2350lbs door car that had a caliper come apart on the front while setting the line lock. I would like to replace both calipers and the rotors while I'm there. If mark Williams stuff will bolt to my existing brackets then I'll buy them. The strange was doing an excellent job, however they were 10+ years old.
let me know what the application is and I can find out if the Mark Williams parts will fit up.

.991 60'
4.36 @ 159 so far.....
6.86 @ 198 trying for more......

533" single carb
235" Harrison 4-link

Posts: 1159 | Location: Nova Siri, Italy | Registered: June 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Strange strut, currently single piston

Jack's Race Shop
apdracing.com