DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Tech Talk - by Abruzzi    Lenco identification ?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Lenco identification ?
 Login/Join

DRR Trophy
posted
I have a 3 speed lenco with a Bruno unit that was in my car when I bought it,looking at selling it and not sure if it’s a cs1 or cs2. Is there a visual difference? Or is it internal? I’m going to try to get a hold of lenco today, thanks for any input

Posts: 30 | Location: up north | Registered: January 29, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of Alaskaracer
posted Hide Post
I wish I had the cash, I'd buy it from you!

Mark Goulette
Owner/Driver of the Livin' The Dream Racing dragster
www.livinthedreamracing.com
"Speed kills but it's better than going slow!"
Authorized Amsoil Retailer

Posts: 1468 | Location: Back home in Alaska! | Registered: February 13, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Mark,

Did you test or is that this coming weekend?

Clowns to the left of me, Jokers to the right. Here I am.......

Posts: 5310 | Location: stuck in the middle with you! | Registered: March 11, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Cs1 has 1" planetary gears and rated to 3000hp. The cs2 has 3/4" gears rated at 2500hp smaller and lighter than it's big brother.

Posts: 186 | Location: Rock><Hard Place | Registered: February 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of Alaskaracer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Cashflow:
Mark,

Did you test or is that this coming weekend?

I ran. Track was total crap...and something broke. Don't know what yet...

Mark Goulette

Posts: 1468 | Location: Back home in Alaska! | Registered: February 13, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
You thinking engine or transmission?

Clowns to the left of me, Jokers to the right. Here I am.......

Posts: 5310 | Location: stuck in the middle with you! | Registered: March 11, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of Alaskaracer
posted Hide Post
Engine most likely

Mark Goulette