DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Tech Talk - by Abruzzi    1.046 or 1.016??
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

1.046 or 1.016??
 Login/Join

DRR Top Comp
posted

Posts: 9398 | Location: Madeira Beach Fl. | Registered: June 12, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Si!!

Cool

Posts: 619 | Location: Atco, NJ | Registered: March 14, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
Looks like cursive 1.
4 would have double loop.

Raceless in California!

Posts: 4461 | Location: Vacaville  | Registered: January 07, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post

Posts: 9398 | Location: Madeira Beach Fl. | Registered: June 12, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post

Posts: 757 | Location: dodging double wides... | Registered: November 28, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by pauley:

I'll let ya know in a bit, when I'm done playing in the the broke back mountain - build back better thread.

I'm gonna flip a coin which for starters. Actually I'll start 1.016 on ya'lls suggestion. I think ya'll are right... cursive

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
1.016 knocked it out of the ball park first pitch.

Cursive 1

Richmond & Motive Made in Italy, I think.

DRR Trophy
Picture of deadon1578
posted Hide Post
Mike, I had the exact issue! I compared the first "1" with the second "1" and mine was 1.018..set up nice

Posts: 46 | Location: md | Registered: July 23, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by deadon1578:
Mike, I had the exact issue! I compared the first "1" with the second "1" and mine was 1.018..set up nice

Sweet! With a little nudging in here, it was a grand slam first swing, so to speak.

I was gonna flip a coin.

I think that's Italian writing. Italian made Richmond & Motive.

Them Italians are good at it, so far so good.

DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
Great

Raceless in California!

Posts: 4461 | Location: Vacaville  | Registered: January 07, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by BP758:
Great

Thank you Sir.

"cursive"