DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Tech Talk - by Abruzzi    M/T 3183 replacement??
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

M/T 3183 replacement??
 Login/Join

DRR Trophy
posted
This has probably been brought up before...but now that I cant get this 3183 tire since Goodyear bought out Mickey Thompson and no longer make it. I don't run beadlocks, what is everyone using instead?

Posts: 28 | Location: Rocky Mount | Registered: December 27, 2021Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
The 3183 is back on the MT website. Summit shows availability in April but who knows.

Denis LeBlanc

Posts: 468 | Location: Manchester, NH | Registered: February 03, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mike Nitzsche
posted Hide Post
I put Hoosier C1550's on my Cobalt but have not ran them yet. MT 3183's shook both my doors open last time out....lol.

Posts: 1364 | Location: Lansing,Mi | Registered: March 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Last year when the 3183s were removed from the MT website they were still available on the trucks that went to the races. This winter they were back on and there was availability so I think you should be able to get them.

The east coast dealer that was at the D1 races is Shelby / Carter-Maxwell based out of NC. Might be worth giving them a call. (336) 884-0328

Posts: 713 | Location: Upstate NY | Registered: July 02, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
I can get them and drop ship them to you

Posts: 155 | Location: Syracuse NY | Registered: November 23, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
I should have mentioned topd1332 Vince first.

He’s great to deal with, I’d get them from him since he can get.

Posts: 713 | Location: Upstate NY | Registered: July 02, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of J178RED
posted Hide Post
I got 2 sets of M/T a couple weeks ago after selling my back up sets All manufacture date 22/22. This after all the talk about they are discontinued.

HAVE THEY CALLED US YET ? THEY HAVE!!!

Posts: 2698 | Location: OLD NICK OUT ON THE TRACK OR IN THE DESERT | Registered: March 09, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
West gate Performance in Freetown MA just got two or three truck loads loads of Mickey Thompson’s

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Top355x,

Posts: 387 | Location: Natick MA | Registered: November 15, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
cool to here thanks

Posts: 28 | Location: Rocky Mount | Registered: December 27, 2021Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
topd1332 what's the best way to get up with you.

DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
anyone that can get them let me know.

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
text or call me 3152548408

Posts: 155 | Location: Syracuse NY | Registered: November 23, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
April!

Posts: 62 | Location: home | Registered: February 04, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post