DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Tech Talk - by Abruzzi    HELP indentifying cam-434
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

HELP indentifying cam-434
 Login/Join

DRR Trophy
posted
4/7 Roller out of a 434 sbc, ran 5.40 in doorcar on Alky. It was taken to a new engine shop and they aren't big on Alcohol so they changed cam, lifters, etc. and put it on gas. It had Fulton valve covers but not sure who originally built the engine and have had no luck finding out. Has about 75 runs on it,no need for it. I have a set of PBM roller lifters also, just don't know what kind of cam it is. 950296-042368 are the numbers on it. [URL= ] [/URL]

Posts: 96 | Location: Lynn Garbage | Registered: July 03, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
If it were mine and it was running 5.40 it would still be running on alcohol probably with the same cam. Just sayin.

Posts: 73 | Location: Lake Worth Fl. | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Bad News
posted Hide Post
BC. Bullet cams

Posts: 868 | Location: ft laud | Registered: September 02, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Thanks, I thought I had talked to them before but will give them a call. I don’t have the engine or car anymore, but agree I wouldn’t have changed it.

Posts: 96 | Location: Lynn Garbage | Registered: July 03, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post