DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Tech Talk - by Abruzzi    Aluminum trailer skin sources?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Aluminum trailer skin sources?
 Login/Join

DRR Trophy
posted
I'm looking for some suppliers for aluminum trailer skins. I have done the usual searches and have found some between $60.00 and $160.00. Just keep thinking there has to be places that you guys know that don't have fancy websites/google ratings that I'm missing. I need 49"x84"x.040 prefered in a dark gray. Thanks for any help.

Why Do We Do This!

Posts: 14 | Location: United States | Registered: December 30, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Ballz
posted Hide Post
I called the Cargo Mate factory in Oscilla Georgia. They shipped to me no problem

Posts: 313 | Location: west palm beach, fla. usa | Registered: June 27, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
i reskinned my trailer last year and was able to purchase panels from a local trailer builder. i believe they built horse trailers. i paid 90$ a panel. i just called them up and asked if they could get me panels or would sell me what i needed. they were very helpful.

Posts: 9 | Location: york pa | Registered: July 31, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of MOD894
posted Hide Post

Posts: 48 | Location: Richmond, VA | Registered: April 08, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post