DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Tech Talk - by Abruzzi    One online practice tree
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

One online practice tree
 Login/Join

DRR Trophy
Picture of Bad Nusz
posted
Here's a pretty neat on-line practice tree I stumbled across.

I like how you can set your rollout on it, and can even enter a setting as if you're using a delay box and leave on the top bulb.

https://www.dragtracker.com/app/practice-tree/

Posts: 338 | Location: Sioux Falls, SD | Registered: March 17, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of wideopen231
posted Hide Post
you are bad influence or so my wife says.

For me the key to that game is finger placement on mouse and position of hand.If I want consistency anyway.

America home of free. Brought to you by 2nd amendment.

Posts: 4185 | Location: Greensboro NC | Registered: May 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Thanks for posting. This is much better than wasting time on social media, while sharing the couch with wife, as she's attempting to force feed me her chick flicks.... Seems I'm on a run of red tonight.. LOL Have a great evening.

William Kilduff
1970 Barracuda
1968 Camaro X2
1968 Caprice
1964 F100

Posts: 108 | Location: Wilmington NC | Registered: June 15, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of wideopen231
posted Hide Post
Think I sprang my finger! Wait thats a thumb not a finger.

Posts: 4185 | Location: Greensboro NC | Registered: May 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of Bad Nusz
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by wideopen231:
you are bad influence or so my wife says.

For me the key to that game is finger placement on mouse and position of hand.If I want consistency anyway.

Heheh, I've heard that before. Mostly from non-racing, non-hunting, non-gun collecting wives. ;^)

Posts: 338 | Location: Sioux Falls, SD | Registered: March 17, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of Bad Nusz
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by BTR69:
Thanks for posting. This is much better than wasting time on social media, while sharing the couch with wife, as she's attempting to force feed me her chick flicks.... Seems I'm on a run of red tonight.. LOL Have a great evening.

You're welcome, Billy; I'm glad you enjoy it.
Too much red? Maybe dial in more rollout. ;^)

Stay well!
T.

DRR Top Comp
Picture of wideopen231
posted Hide Post
my wife is already a hunting and gun collecting widow.As soon as I can get to track and make some runs w/o rain now that covid 19 shyt is ending.So already figures to race widow too.

DRR Trophy
Picture of Bad Nusz
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by wideopen231:
my wife is already a hunting and gun collecting widow.As soon as I can get to track and make some runs w/o rain now that covid 19 shyt is ending.So already figures to race widow too.

If the Mrs. is dismayed when you buy more 'stuff', just tell her it makes for a better estate auction. ;^)

DRR Top Comp
Picture of wideopen231
posted Hide Post
warning game is crooked.Ok it just does not always credit you on leader board with good hits. I had 5 .,000's not show up tonight and few last night. Its rigged and I know Donald Trump did it.