DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Tech Talk - by Abruzzi    Wide Band O2 For Power Grid
Page 1 2 3 4 5 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Wide Band O2 For Power Grid
 Login/Join

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Quick Dawg
posted Hide Post
I have one. If you would like a copy, just post your email and I will send it to you....

Posts: 166 | Location: Salt Lake City | Registered: January 16, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
HERE'S the 7765 PDF file for Downloading from DropBox

Posts: 2439 | Location: 53056 | Registered: December 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of Dal
posted Hide Post
Thanks guys. Is this not a new product? Been out before?

70 Chevelle - 3300#
NA 517, 1.26-60' so far, more to come.....
Straub, Foxwell, HBR
Killerrons
NA 511, 1.29, 5.83@118.42, (9.24/25 @ 144+)

Posts: 25 | Location: AZ | Registered: December 11, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Quick Dawg
posted Hide Post
This is a brand new product, and they are back ordered.

Posts: 166 | Location: Salt Lake City | Registered: January 16, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of Dal
posted Hide Post
They show in stock right now. I ordered....
Thanks

70 Chevelle - 3300#
NA 517, 1.26-60' so far, more to come.....
Straub, Foxwell, HBR
Killerrons
NA 511, 1.29, 5.83@118.42, (9.24/25 @ 144+)

Posts: 25 | Location: AZ | Registered: December 11, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
I saw that today Dal.

Right now the pricing on MSD website for “many” of their ignitions have been reduced. The Pro Shop pricing on Summit is only slightly reduced from MSD sale pricing.

Now at Summit you can purchase a Grid 7730 for $369 and MSD 7720 for $410 which is some good pricing if you’re now purchasing.

Posts: 2439 | Location: 53056 | Registered: December 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Quick Dawg
posted Hide Post
I ordered my yesterday from MSD... Summit is showing expected ship date June 30...

DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Quick Dawg:
I ordered my yesterday from MSD... Summit is showing expected ship date June 30...

Great! Give us an update of your experience with it after the install and recording in DA.

DRR Trophy
Picture of Dal
posted Hide Post
MSD says mine shipped today.... Smile

DRR Pro
Picture of Tyster
posted Hide Post
keep us posted!

..................Ty Smith

Posts: 1451 | Location: Fort Wayne, In | Registered: January 26, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of Dal
posted Hide Post
Got my stuff. Smile
A question, is the plug in the CAN connector out of the 7730 the same one needed for the CAN out of the 4 plug module? It doesn't look like it will plug in.
Thanks

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Quick Dawg
posted Hide Post
I got mine today also... It looks like the same plug to me...

DRR Trophy
Picture of Dal
posted Hide Post
quote:
I got mine today also... It looks like the same plug to me...

Mine wont go in. I'm on hold with MSD right now........

DRR Trophy
Picture of Dal
posted Hide Post
Ok.... it is the same terminator plug. He said the yellow separator comes out of the grid plug sometimes and that's why mine won't plug in.
Good to go.....

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Quick Dawg
posted Hide Post
The plug with the Yellow guts is the one that plugs into the bus - Right? I am at work so I can't try it...

DRR Trophy
Picture of Dal
posted Hide Post
quote:
The plug with the Yellow guts is the one that plugs into the bus - Right? I am at work so I can't try it...

Yes. It has the terminator in it from MSD. When I pulled the terminator out, the yellow goodie came out with it. Just had to put it back in the grid plug.

DRR Pro
Picture of Tyster
posted Hide Post
Well let's see those graphs!!!!

Posts: 1451 | Location: Fort Wayne, In | Registered: January 26, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of Tyster
posted Hide Post
So if I'm understanding correctly, when ordering I need the 7765 setup and a canbus?

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Quick Dawg
posted Hide Post
I guess that yellow clip is in there to keep the wires in place. I just got off with MSD Support and they said some 7730 bus's were wired different, so you have to take the yellow clip out, re-position the wires like the other plugs, and you should be good to go. I have a 7751 working now, so they said I should be good to go as wired from the factory... I hope so...

DRR Trophy
Picture of Dal
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Tyster:
So if I'm understanding correctly, when ordering I need the 7765 setup and a canbus?

Thats it and no 7741 terminator.