DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Tech Talk - by Abruzzi    Customer Service
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Customer Service
 Login/Join

DRR Elite
posted
I’ve been fortunate that I’ve mostly have had great customer service after the sale with those I purchase parts and services from but I’ve also partnered with great companies whose parts and services aren’t typically the cheapest either.

That said, yesterday I experienced customer service that is the new benchmark for me. Mark Payne of House of Payne Performance

www.houseofpayneperformance.com

went well above and beyond yesterday walking me through via texts, phone and FaceTime, an issue over the course of hours on a holiday.

I’ve been and I continue to be a happy customer with his products. Thank you my friend.

Posts: 13522 | Location: NJ | Registered: August 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Payne is first class and makes great products and stands behind them.

ep-hope it was not the EP signature series that was giving the weaner

Posts: 763 | Location: dodging double wides... | Registered: November 28, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of SCDIV1
posted Hide Post
Mark is the best and when I was racing went way over the top helping me....

A great guy, racer and family....

Posts: 2733 | Location: Where ever I am, I'm here and it's me | Registered: March 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of 1leg
posted Hide Post
No Doubt Mark is one of the good guys in our sport, and is great at customer service.

Meziere Tech.
Make sure your water pump is on whenever you check your coolant level.

Posts: 238 | Location: Escondido | Registered: July 01, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
My experience with mark is the same, excellent. I have bought and installed many of his products, all with the same excellent outcome.

Larry Woodfin

Posts: 1829 | Location: Kilgore TX | Registered: March 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
After Dirtdobber had an alternator short out at Ennis I’ve been thinking about a spare. It looks like East Coast is out of business at least for now.

Might give House of Payne a holler in the near future. Seems like he comes highly recommended.

Clowns to the left of me, Jokers to the right. Here I am.......

Posts: 5304 | Location: stuck in the middle with you! | Registered: March 11, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Payne says he has some trick new light weight 16v batteries he is carrying. If anybody is looking. Might want to check them out.

ep

Posts: 763 | Location: dodging double wides... | Registered: November 28, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
East Coast is not out of business, it has a new owner...Jack Ostrowski, racer and friend at Numidia Dragway.

Posts: 13522 | Location: NJ | Registered: August 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mike Frizie
posted Hide Post
HOP to the front for sure! Cool

Michael Frizie
ET 2471

Posts: 571 | Location: Winston, GA | Registered: April 10, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Ed, I looked yesterday and it said if you ordered before March 28 then your stuff would be shipped. After that it said no new orders would be taken at this time. Then it said check back late spring. I assume this is the new owner talking?

I’ll tell Dirtdobber because he was going to send his alternator in for repair.

Posts: 5304 | Location: stuck in the middle with you! | Registered: March 11, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
I don't have Jack's cell #, maybe reach out to him on fb

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
I tried FB, couldn’t get anything. I’ll try him later when he gets things up and running.

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
Just gave Jack your number. Also he said if you call ECAE number, after the 4th ring it goes to his cell phone.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: 1320racer,