DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Tech Talk - by Abruzzi    Email contact for Crower Cams
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Email contact for Crower Cams
 Login/Join

DRR S/Pro
posted
Anybody have a good email contact for somebody at Crower? I have bad hearing so calling doesn’t work for me and I have tried every contact listed on their website with not one single reply.

Posts: 2591 | Location: at the track | Registered: May 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Write them a letter telling them this. Someone in the office is bound to open it.

Clowns to the left of me, Jokers to the right. Here I am.......

Posts: 5296 | Location: stuck in the middle with you! | Registered: March 11, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Information@crower.com

Posts: 654 | Location: Here | Registered: November 15, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
I tried the information@crower. Also sent to each tech that was listed.
Was going to write a letter and send it certified mail so I know they got it.

Posts: 2591 | Location: at the track | Registered: May 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of T/D6591
posted Hide Post
I can tell you that the communication on their end is lacking. It took 2 month to get a set of new lifters and 2 set or used lifters rebuilt. They were to evaluate and estimate the cost of the rebuild on the lifters. Not one phone call from them and it took me a minimum of 5 call's trying to get an ETA. I finally get a bill stating they have shipped without me ever consenting to the rebuild. One of the used set's i was billed within 100.00 of the brand new set. Never again.

Posts: 1708 | Location: Portland,Oregon | Registered: January 18, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
You can call Shane at 619-690-7807 or shane@crower.com

Phone is his direct line

L8R, Mike

Posts: 12265 | Location: Murrieta, Calif | Registered: August 30, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
Mike as stated above, bad hearing so I don’t call and yes I sent him an email already without response.

DRR Trophy
Picture of NC3x58
posted Hide Post
I emailed Shane before and he got back to me, although I had called him prior so I don't know if he knew to expect it or not at that point.. Maybe give it some time today and maybe they'll get back to you by this afternoon. Good luck!

Nick Craig

1971 Camaro Split Bumper
376ci LS3

Posts: 410 | Location: Ohio | Registered: December 28, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post