DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Tech Talk - by Abruzzi    Re cert reid case
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Re cert reid case
 Login/Join

DRR Sportsman
Picture of DANGERBOY
posted
Who all can re cert reid or dedenbear case?

Posts: 86 | Location: cincinnati | Registered: November 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of NEMO963
posted Hide Post
Technically I think only Reid can recert it. I have a local builder that uses Reid cases but has them rebranded as his, so he can recert them, which is real nice. I had Reid do one years ago, pulled The guts out, shipped it off with liner, seems like it was $75 for recert ad $50 to ship (or other way around don't remember) but was fairly quick and painless.

2015 M&M T/D
Nemo
Duty-Pride-Tradition
FTM/PTB

Posts: 312 | Location: Firehouse 10 Wichita Ks | Registered: February 15, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
I sent 2 Dedenbear cases to TCI last year,they can do it for you,I think it was maybe 60 bucks+ frt

Brad

Posts: 241 | Location: Georgia | Registered: January 25, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of TD6297
posted Hide Post
Hutch in Ontario can. Does Reid Racing Inc, JW Performance Transmissions, and ATI Performance

Posts: 149 | Location: Canada | Registered: April 17, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post