DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Tech Talk - by Abruzzi    Roof Mount AC, Converting a ducted unit to ductless
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Roof Mount AC, Converting a ducted unit to ductless
 Login/Join

DRR Sportsman
posted
So a friend gave me an Atwood AT-15033 roof top AC Unit, brand new. Its a ducted unit and I am wondering if I can install it on my trailer but convert it to a ductless since my trailer doesnt have ducts. Maybe just change the lower control. Anyone here a guru on these Roof AC Units.

Posts: 232 | Location: On the top of a bus! | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of rs72z
posted Hide Post
By no means a guru but im pretty sure you can if you can get the lower controls and cover for the unit.

Posts: 206 | Location: texas | Registered: November 13, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
I was thinking the same thing but before I do that I just wanted to make sure.

Posts: 232 | Location: On the top of a bus! | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post