DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Tech Talk - by Abruzzi    lightened ring gear polished gear
Page 1 2 3 4 5 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

lightened ring gear polished gear
 Login/Join

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
I have the same thing Banjo has but mine shine like chrome. Lots of good NASCAR take offs around here. Mine have been in the car for 4 or 5 years.

Posts: 6213 | Location: everywhere | Registered: March 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Mike Rietow:
I do it all.

You know why?

Because I can.

I did it all too.

You know why I don’t anymore?

Because I don’t have to, because I, along with the majority of my competitors can afford the services available from best PROFESSIONALS in the business.

Posts: 13522 | Location: NJ | Registered: August 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Yeah, sure you did know nothing do nothing.

Posts: 9398 | Location: Madeira Beach Fl. | Registered: June 12, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of SpeierRacingHeads
posted Hide Post
Anyone looking for an alternative for a ceramic front needs to check these out.

THEY WORK!

https://store.drpperformance.com/bearing-spacers/

Posts: 1405 | Location: Hays Kansas | Registered: January 23, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Sewer rat Ed, show another n/a 23 sbc 3200 lbs by one your so-called pro engine builders that runs this speed - mph 6.70 or slower, 100 degrees in the shade.

You can't.

Posts: 9398 | Location: Madeira Beach Fl. | Registered: June 12, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
Retard, no one cares what and old cut up shyt box runs in the 1/8th no mind a turd that only runs 6.70s @ 109! There is NOTHING impressive about that, NOTHING special about that, NOTHING that can’t easily be duplicated with a 3200 lb. shyt box but news flash know one wants to in the year 2022! dtot:

Posts: 13522 | Location: NJ | Registered: August 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
3200 lb 23 sbc MPH Bossman.

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
Only special to you cause you’re some kind of special regard, posting lies and delusional claims here trying to lend a job and after 4 years you ain’t hooked even one of the clueless here. Surely there must be another forum where you can get at least 1 job assembling someone’s junk after a 4 year effort. You’re a clown we all laugh at. Laughing very hard

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Keep dreaming delusional know nothing do nothing sewer rat Ed.

I'm doing what I always do, your problem is I do it better than your so-called pro engine builders.

Otherwise you could show one with more speed, but we both know you can't.

As far as work goes, I'm booked months ahead.

Who is "we"? You and your pet gerbil? Smile

Must be nitrous Laughing Hard

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
If you could go 4.90 at 157 mph without a throttle stop consistently, you would Super Pro bracket racing.

But you can't because you're a know nothing, do nothing monkey see, monkey do wanna-be drag racer sewer rat. Smile

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
Clueless comments from a lying, self promoting Internet forum hack that thinks he knows yet is skeered to show up at the many SFG big $ gambler races in his backyard cause he’ll get his ass worn out trying to win a round no mind a race with his cut up turd shytbox.

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Well, maybe you wouldn't go 4.90 157 if you could consistently, no throttle stop. You are clueless.

My bad, I was giving you far too much credit, for racing IQ you don't have. Smile

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Yes we do....See link for demo Smile

https://www.youtube.com/shorts/Pg2n06R79a4

"I am not ashamed to confess I am ignorant of what I do not know."
Marcus Tullius Cicero

Posts: 989 | Location: Las Vegas, NV | Registered: April 14, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
As far as SFG racing goes, any race at Bradenton is clown upside down world. Ask me how I know.

If SFG has a race in Orlando I'll be there one entry one car.

I said I don't race at Bradenton, I don't do clown world liberal order racing.

Orlando has the best concession, smoothest track, best prep and timing equipment in the land anyway.

It ain't top caliber racing if it ain't held at the best track. Orlando is far better with a better class of people running it.

God hating officials in the tower at Bradenton, you can't trust.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Mike Rietow,

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 1320racer:
You’re a clown we all laugh at. Laughing very hard

Well, one of the two we laugh at yes......

Dave

F J B

Posts: 4463 | Location: Earth | Registered: February 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by imakehp:
quote:
Originally posted by 1320racer:
You’re a clown we all laugh at. Laughing very hard

Well, one of the two we laugh at yes......

That's because you're a clown World contributor.

You buttress the upside down clown world seen below.

You support it because you're a clown.

You ain't for Truth, justice, liberty.

So don't cry about clown world, when you're a clown (liberal). Hypocrite

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Anyone who demonizes self evident Truth is clown world.

So anytime you cry about clown world, I'm gonna point out to you.

Don't cry about clown world, when you're a clown, hypocrite.

Every time, so don't cry about the clown world we all inhabit now.

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Liberal World Order - AKA Upside Down World or Clown World. Authorities throw their weight around while denying wrongdoing by ignoring Evidence of their wrongdoing. Sound familiar?

A war on reality. Clown World - Distorting Truth.

Plenty of evidence the election was rigged too. Check out the documentary 2,000 mules. Video evidence.

DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
SL's #1 DRR B1tch is always good for cheap entertainment, with support from a good many others!

Dancing Cat

1980 Camaro
Taking the Best Working Small Tire Shyt Box & making it Greater Than Before!
3000 lbs.
Pump Gas 436

Posts: 2541 | Location: NV. | Registered: October 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by B KING:
SL's #1 DRR B1tch is always good for cheap entertainment, with support from a good many others!

Dancing Cat

You do know Ed's a know nothing, do nothing poser right?

You can tell by his hatred for anyone who does their own work.

Ed hates homemade with a passion, that's the telltale.

Ed see's anyone who knows more than he does, as a threat.

Or anyone who has his number mainly. Typical for psychopaths.