DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Tech Talk - by Abruzzi    lightened ring gear polished gear
Page 1 2 3 4 5 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

lightened ring gear polished gear
 Login/Join

DRR Pro
Picture of RacerVX54
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by wideopen231:
Thanks for replys, especially to the guys who have experience with gears that have been lightened or REM polished treatment. To those who posted opinions,your input si welcomed to for most of you.

A sepcial thank you to everyone who did not repost Mr Shyt's crap. Still think this site needs a block button, but then the drama queens couldn;t get their tiny rocks off.

This site has an ignore feature if he upsets you that much try using it... Holy Moly

"Just Shut Up and Race"

Brian Martin
Martin Racing
5.66 @121.55

Posts: 1395 | Location: Va.Beach .Va | Registered: August 03, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Drain the gear lube, you'll go a couple hundredths quicker.

A high rent chunk with trick bearings is worth a couple more.

The nicer ring & pinions I've seen lately are Motive brand Made in USA pro gears & their performance gears made in Italy, really nice high end manufacturing tolerances.

A or A line gears are made in china, I wouldn't waste my time with.

Posts: 9398 | Location: Madeira Beach Fl. | Registered: June 12, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of wideopen231
posted Hide Post
I have it . Thats why I thanked those for not reposting. A block button would keep from having to put up with his shyt.

Does not upset me. I figure the replys are as uselss as the pos posting it.

America home of free. Brought to you by 2nd amendment.

Posts: 4185 | Location: Greensboro NC | Registered: May 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by wideopen231:
I have it . Thats why I thanked those for not reposting. A block button would keep from having to put up with his shyt.

Does not upset me. I figure the replys are as uselss as the pos posting it.

Just ignore, he don't set up ring & pinions. What hands on experience does he have?

None, it's all word of mouth experience or Hot Rod magazine read experience.

Posts: 9398 | Location: Madeira Beach Fl. | Registered: June 12, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
Wrong again retard! There ain’t nothing I can’t do nor haven’t done mechanically on my race cars but I choose to have PROFESSIONALS support my program, not some Internet forum hack assembling Chinese junk for the naive and clueless street/strip crowd in his trailer park neighborhood. Laughing very hard

Posts: 13522 | Location: NJ | Registered: August 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of banjo
posted Hide Post
Back in 2012, I bought these nascar takeoffs that were lighten and REM polished for $150. 1000s of passes on them since them. I had them out last year and they still look like new. Very little discernable wear.

Bill Simpkins
74 Nova
SBC 406
3240 pounds
Speierracing heads

60 1.27 (10/16)
1/8 6.03@111 (10/16)
Best 9.87@131 on the rev limitor 1 Feb 2013

nova

quarterpanelview

wheelie

FTI Converter
www.speierracingheads.com

Posts: 1830 | Location: San Angelo | Registered: March 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, Hot Rod Magazine bla, blah, blah.

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
No one is impressed with your rudimentary skills evident by the fact that no one from this forum has contracted you since you landed here 4 years ago after being shown the door at YB, to assemble an engine, trans or setup a 3rd member for them. Laughing very hard You’ve managed to become a bigger joke here than you were at YB.

Posts: 13522 | Location: NJ | Registered: August 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
All you read was the TRUTH and the FACTS!

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Truth and facts.

Rudimentary RIPPER transmission outran your pro transmission.

and the engine is a lil 585 cubic inch to your 648 cubic inch.

Truth and facts, you haven't a leg to stand on, no matter who works on your shyt for you.

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
Retard, no one here believes any of your delusional claims either. You’re a self promoting internet clown!

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Blah, blah, blah, blah, blah.

Truth and facts.

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by banjo:
Back in 2012, I bought these nascar takeoffs that were lighten and REM polished for $150. 1000s of passes on them since them. I had them out last year and they still look like new. Very little discernable wear.

Nice

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
BlahBlah BlahBlah

Enough with your lies, post the guys name with this 8th wonder of the world and I’ll get the TRUTH and thE FACTS from him and you’ll be exposed again for the liar and fraud you are. This ain’t YB, you’re way out of your league here!

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Blah, blah, blah, blah, blah.

Call him, he'll tell ya he won $10,000 grander second race he entered with it Bradenton.

I told him it would be the fastest transmission he ever had when he picked it up.

I like challenging myself like that. Smile

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
BlahBlah still no name, no car number and no surprise, we know you have no intention of disclosing who owns this car

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
It's a secret. Smile

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
Of course it is retard, got to protect all your lies and delusional claims BlahBlah

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
I do it all.

You know why?

Because I can.