DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Tech Talk - by Abruzzi    Light for fuel cell
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Light for fuel cell
 Login/Join

DRR Trophy
Picture of MLR
posted
Does anyone know where to find the light that fits in the fuel cell of a M & M dragster.

Posts: 17 | Location: Morning Veiw, Ky | Registered: January 18, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of Roger McGinnis
posted Hide Post
Have you tried calling Justin?

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 559 | Location: Republic of Texas | Registered: January 16, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of wideopen231
posted Hide Post
Light in cell? Sure they have set up that's safe,but man just seems risky to me. Hey if it works.

America home of free. Brought to you by 2nd amendment.

Posts: 4185 | Location: Greensboro NC | Registered: May 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Call any one of the guys at M&M, I needed a fuel cell light for one of my M&M cars and they got it to me asap.

Posts: 21 | Location: Jackson | Registered: March 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of Bigdrive88
posted Hide Post
Justin is the guy to call. Got my new dual fuel cell from them for my 09 M&M. 2 new lights in there

Posts: 185 | Location: Hagerstown | Registered: September 01, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of MLR
posted Hide Post
Got to give a shout out to Justin. finally got off of my lazy butt and got ahold of him and he's shipping one free of charge. his customer service is top notch for sure.

Wide if you ever had one you would like it trust me, we miss ours being burnt out!

Posts: 17 | Location: Morning Veiw, Ky | Registered: January 18, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of Roger McGinnis
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by MLR:
Got to give a shout out to Justin. finally got off of my lazy butt and got ahold of him and he's shipping one free of charge. his customer service is top notch for sure.

Wide if you ever had one you would like it trust me, we miss ours being burnt out!

I've only dealt with a handful of chassis fabricators in my life, but I can tell you that Justin and M&M are 2nd to none. He's so proactive at racetracks with his customers that he hardly has time to take care of his own needs.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 559 | Location: Republic of Texas | Registered: January 16, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post