DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Tech Talk - by Abruzzi    Trailer door transition flap
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Trailer door transition flap
 Login/Join

DRR Pro
posted
Who makes a nice one that's one piece? Does anyone make an insert that you could lay in there instead?

Posts: 1625 | Location: UsA | Registered: October 30, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
Lou, Pit Pal has a hinged flap. You could also buy it from a trailer builder like Vintage. My Intech trailer uses rubber to cover the transition…

Posts: 13522 | Location: NJ | Registered: August 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
I like the rubber style. Vintage is supposed to get back to me. Saw the pit pal but it was two piece. Thanks!

Posts: 1625 | Location: UsA | Registered: October 30, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post

Posts: 49 | Location: toms river nj  | Registered: January 18, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of TD3550
posted Hide Post
I had the transition ramp on mine. Too many people tripped on it.. "Can't You Walk right"???. Pulled it off and ripped a piece of 3/4 pine and stained it. Works just fine for me.Just about flush. Now i have to worry about them falling out the side door LMAO.. Ya alcohol comes into play after the event.

Knuckleheads.... lol

Posts: 1409 | Location: Under a Truck | Registered: August 23, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by TD3550:
I had the transition ramp on mine. Too many people tripped on it.. "Can't You Walk right"???. Pulled it off and ripped a piece of 3/4 pine and stained it. Works just fine for me.Just about flush. Now i have to worry about them falling out the side door LMAO.. Ya alcohol comes into play

Knuckleheads.... lol

That’s hilarious. My dad did the same on my last trailer and everyone busted my chops.

DRR Pro
Picture of Eman
posted Hide Post
Just a piece of 3/4" wood ripped to fit drops right in.

Posts: 1451 | Location: E TN | Registered: February 13, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post