DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Tech Talk - by Abruzzi    Radiator Cap Safety Girdle Now Available
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Radiator Cap Safety Girdle Now Available
 Login/Join

DRR Trophy
Picture of DragRaceSolutions.com
posted
Our Radiator Cap Safety Girdle is specially designed to use on Drag Race Solutions' Billet Water Filler Necks. 3D Printed out of a special polymer plastic and made to fit Stant Lev-R Vent radiator caps. This Rad Cap Safety Girdle eliminates any chance of your radiator cap coming loose.

CLICK HERE for More Information

Our Billet Water Necks are on sale thru Midnight Cyber Monday! Great time to upgrade!

We have also recently changed the design of our water necks to where there are NO bolts in the gasket surface to possibly weep.

Home of Collector Tethers ~ Just-N-Time Buttons & Drag Race Solutions products

www.DragRaceSolutions.com
Sales@DragRaceSolutions.com

Posts: 85 | Location: Tennessee, U.S.A. | Registered: July 22, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
WOW! 80 bucks is out of my price range!

Posts: 1413 | Location: Yarnell, AZ | Registered: August 15, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
Pretty cheap investment given the cost to replace or repair a car due to an accident. No one ever thinks it can happen to them but I would prefer to be proactive instead of a being used as an example of "it won't happen to me".

Posts: 2399 | Location: Ohio | Registered: April 01, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post