DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Tech Talk - by Abruzzi    Stacker trailer tires?
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Stacker trailer tires?
 Login/Join

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Buck2248
posted Hide Post
My vote goes for the 614's I have put them on all my bigger trailers. They are heavy for sure. I got mine from Simple tire also, best pricing I could find. Thats what I currently have on my 44' stacker

Mike Buchwald

Posts: 538 | Location: Caledonia, Mississippi | Registered: January 09, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Sailun S637 is one of the best out there for a trailer. True commercial tire, LR G 14 ply and great reviews. Had them on our fifth wheel and will put them on my trailer when the current tires need to be replaced.

https://simpletire.com/sailun-235-85r16-5540992-tires

Posts: 5 | Location: Colorado | Registered: April 15, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of Footloose
posted Hide Post
Will how did this turn out for you. Hopefully good.

Posts: 1921 | Location: in a van down buy the river | Registered: September 07, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Sinbad:
Sailun S637 is one of the best out there for a trailer. True commercial tire, LR G 14 ply and great reviews. Had them on our fifth wheel and will put them on my trailer when the current tires need to be replaced.

https://simpletire.com/sailun-235-85r16-5540992-tires

clapping Or Longmarch tires. I just purchased the Sailun.. Cross country Truckers love the Sailun or Longmarch. Great reviews. Interstate 5 here will test any tire and any suspension/trailer. Terrible!

Raceless in California!

Posts: 4481 | Location: Vacaville  | Registered: January 07, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Footloose:
Will how did this turn out for you. Hopefully good.
i bought sailun's, through simpletire.com. I had been looking at them because they were about $100 each cheaper then the michelin's (times 6) then I waited a day or 2 to order, happened to be a great thing because simpletire had a sale that took another $50 a tire off the price! Paid just about $120 a tire! They can't be making any money on a tire like that at that price, its one heck of a substantial tire. Looks extremely nice. Im currently painting all the wheels to give everything a fresh look, since we're all just sitting around not racing...

.991 60'
4.36 @ 159 so far.....
6.86 @ 198 trying for more......

533" single carb
235" Harrison 4-link

Posts: 1084 | Location: Nova Siri, Italy | Registered: June 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of Rob7181
posted Hide Post
Will, Did you put on the S637's?

Rob Robertson

Posts: 961 | Location: Welcome, MD | Registered: December 06, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Rob7181:
Will, Did you put on the S637's?
yup. Well thats what will be put on this weekend. They're currently stacked up in the living room lol

.991 60'
4.36 @ 159 so far.....

533" single carb
235" Harrison 4-link

Posts: 1084 | Location: Nova Siri, Italy | Registered: June 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
I'll tell you for sure, tire prices on simple tire vary wildly from day to day. The same tires I got for 127 a tire are almost $190 today. Wow

.991 60'
4.36 @ 159 so far.....

533" single carb
235" Harrison 4-link

DRR Pro
Picture of Rob7181
posted Hide Post
They may be happier in the living room

Rob Robertson

Posts: 961 | Location: Welcome, MD | Registered: December 06, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post