Share |
DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Tech Talk - by Abruzzi    Pictures of clean back half cars?
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Pictures of clean back half cars?
 Login/Join

DRR S/Pro
posted
I'm looking to do a back half in my wife's car, wondering if anyone has any good interior pictures of cleanly done back half 4 link cars.

.991 60'
4.36 @ 159 so far.....
6.86 @ 198 trying for more......

533" single carb
235" Harrison 4-link

Posts: 1254 | Location: Nova Siri, Italy | Registered: June 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of 1320racer
posted Hide Post
I do, done by the best! Spitting

Offering 1st hand experience and advice based on track proven performance, on the web since 1998.

"if you guys are so broke dyck you can't buy USA made parts you need to stay the fuc at home that's the bottomline" ----Tim McAmis

Support our country! Support our Troops! Support our economy! Buy American!!

Posts: 8084 | Location: NJ | Registered: August 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Of course you do

L8R, Mike

Posts: 13535 | Location: Murrieta, Calif | Registered: August 30, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of Tom H
posted Hide Post
On the bright side we don't have to see an endless stream of pictures (one post at a time to build the count) of the same car that is at every track in the country.

Posts: 79 | Location: wisc | Registered: January 25, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of "The Bender"
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Mike English:
Of course you do

Would you expect anything less? Roll Eyes

272" Spitzer
Bednar Racing Engines 540
The Blower Shop XR1
3.73@195
Less Boost Than You Think

www.ftiperformance.com

Posts: 1817 | Location: Yes | Registered: July 08, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of XPS fan
posted Hide Post
........you guys are asking for it

.......the just another white Firebird thread

Laughing Hard

....... 270,057,032,599 views coming up

NHRA Pro Stock..........now on a no CARB diet.

Posts: 3049 | Location: ohio | Registered: February 21, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of "The Bender"
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by XPS fan:
........you guys are asking for it

.......the just another white Firebird thread

Laughing Hard

....... 270,057,032,599 views coming up

LOL

272" Spitzer
Bednar Racing Engines 540
The Blower Shop XR1
3.73@195
Less Boost Than You Think

www.ftiperformance.com

Posts: 1817 | Location: Yes | Registered: July 08, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of 1320racer
posted Hide Post
XPS fan...KNOWS and still not 1 photo of "good interior pictures of cleanly done back half 4 link cars"

but I've got them. NahNahTounge

Offering 1st hand experience and advice based on track proven performance, on the web since 1998.

"if you guys are so broke dyck you can't buy USA made parts you need to stay the fuc at home that's the bottomline" ----Tim McAmis

Posts: 8084 | Location: NJ | Registered: August 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
You should see about getting some pictures of Jeff Heflers 66 Nova. It looks like it rolled off the line with 14.5/32's. Beautiful stock appearing interior. And Ed will approve, it was built by MPR I believe

Posts: 1109 | Location: OklahomaCity,OK | Registered: December 01, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 1320racer:
I do, done by the best! Spitting
Maybe I should just leave the car alone since she won the track championship yesterday at Sonoma, the best racers and best track in the country Wink

.991 60'
4.36 @ 159 so far.....

533" single carb
235" Harrison 4-link

Posts: 1254 | Location: Nova Siri, Italy | Registered: June 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Scott Creed:
You should see about getting some pictures of Jeff Heflers 66 Nova. It looks like it rolled off the line with 14.5/32's. Beautiful stock appearing interior. And Ed will approve, it was built by MPR I believe
thanks, I'll have to see what I can find.

.991 60'
4.36 @ 159 so far.....

533" single carb
235" Harrison 4-link

DRR Top Comp
Picture of 1320racer
posted Hide Post
I have photos of every part of my MPR built Super Stock Firebird. Maybe if you ask me nice, I'll post them.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: 1320racer,

DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Hope all them pictures helped you out Will, GEESH

Posts: 35 | Location: Michigan | Registered: April 11, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Just request MPR car pics and you'll be all setSmile

Come on Ed post some pics for fun. I haven't seen the firebird in awhile.

Posts: 430 | Location: N/A | Registered: December 17, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of 1320racer
posted Hide Post
888 views and still not 1 photo of "good interior cleanly done back half 4 link cars"

Here's a hint will why...most bracket car back halves are home built and hack jobs aka cut up shyt boxes because they ain't spending the coin for a back half done by MPR when it cost more than their entire car!

If you want to see nice back halves, ask over at classracer or maybe the cesspool known as yb where you go by the name wicked fast.

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
maybe the cesspool known as yb where you go by the name wicked fast.

The place that kicked you out?

L8R, Mike

Posts: 13535 | Location: Murrieta, Calif | Registered: August 30, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of XPS fan
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by J69:
Come on Ed post some pics for fun. I haven't seen the firebird in awhile.

Place is getting like a titty bar.........I think we have to pay to see 'em !

Razz

NHRA Pro Stock..........now on a no CARB diet.

Posts: 3049 | Location: ohio | Registered: February 21, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of 1320racer
posted Hide Post
somebody should be paying me for all the traffic I generate here.

quote:
Originally posted by Mike English:
quote:
maybe the cesspool known as yb where you go by the name wicked fast.

The place that kicked you out?

Really, when? cause I just posted there last night. NahNahTounge Uncontrollable Laugh

DRR Sportsman
Picture of SST386
posted Hide Post
What pictures are you looking for? I have a back half 67 Camaro with 4link. Not a cut up s#it box!

Posts: 417 | Location: KENTUCKY | Registered: May 15, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post

Posts: 1344 | Location: Kilgore TX | Registered: March 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post