Tools

Kestrel 5100
 Login/Join

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
ep…KNOWS!

quote:
Originally posted by 329L:
I standed corrected. 186 isnt turrible at indy. Only a couple Oakley sr20s were faster than your combo. Nice work!!

Who’s 20 degree built by Phil was faster? I know we were faster than all the 20 degree APD engines.

Posts: 13522 | Location: NJ | Registered: August 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Killing 24 mph from a time run to eliminations is not that much if your holding numbers.

Posts: 114 | Location: ky | Registered: April 07, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 1320racer:
ep…KNOWS!

quote:
I standed corrected. 186 isnt turrible at indy. Only a couple Oakley sr20s were faster than your combo. Nice work!!

Who’s 20 degree built by Phil was faster? I know we were faster than all the 20 degree APD engines.

Howie Smith Q1 8.912 187.16 632? Maroun
Todd Ewing Q2 8.920 186.95 "615" Huntsville
Megan Strassweg Q2 8.894 186.30 648 Oakley
Kyle ****** Q1 8.898 185.26 648 PAR

All run very well

Posts: 59 | Location: D3 | Registered: May 24, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of Don Higgins Crew Chief Pro Software
posted Hide Post
This is still fun. So ******, no comment about everyone who won the sportsman classes? What software did each one of them use again? That's right, it was Crew Chief Pro in each of their trailers. Who else comes to the track to support the racers? Nobody but Crew Chief Pro was at all of these events.

I will continue to work on my top end driving. I hope when I grow up that I will be as good as you...

I will give you props on one more thing, and I mean this sincerely. You get to go to races with your son. I miss that experience since my son has been married and has children now. You should cherish the memories and stop hanging on this site 24 hours a day to spew your ill-informed opinions. Embrace life, and realize when you're wrong.

I get to travel to all of these races with my wife by my side, along with my dog and cat. It is a wonderful experience to meet people and learn something new each day. I take that knowledge and put these new features in Crew Chief Pro every single day, because unlike you, I want to improve my life.

Crew Chief Pro 7.980. It is not an evolution in Crew Chief Software, it is a Revolution in Crew Chief Software
Drag Racing Software and Professional Weather Stations(309) 688-2990

Visit us on the web at http://www.crewchiefpro.com

Are you a Producer or a Parasite?

Author of the book, "But Who Will Save The Children."

Posts: 1380 | Location: Bartonville Illinois | Registered: October 18, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
So ******, no comment about getting caught in a racer's trailer, on that racer's computer, checking that he had multi licenses because he is a multi car team? Who else comes to the track, enters racer's trailers when they are not there, uninvited, checking to see if their customers aren't using software that they paid for, on multiple cars? Nobody but Don Higgins!

Again, you're a NDMF, a liar and you/your "Gold Standard" missed a .90 prediction TWICE at the US Nationals!!!

Now what part pf the TRUTH and the FACTS don't you like?

Meanwhile, Bob Kodadek's iFamily Software combined with Altalab's weather station provides all the data, predication and accuracy needed to win!

https://www.ifamilysoftware.com/

https://altalabinstrument.com/

no yearly fees, no multi car licenses, one time purchase and no one trespassing in your trailer accessing your computer.

Posts: 13522 | Location: NJ | Registered: August 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by pauley:
I must respectfully disagree 329. Dropping 20 mph is driving the stripe. Fogging the windshield and following your man through win or lose is not driving the stripe. Knowing when to quit and doing it aggressively win or lose is driving IMO.

ep

So locking down a car is considered finish line driving, and using nitrous to fook up a NDMF packing .04 isnt? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!

with all do respect 329 not sure I know what the reply is insinuating.

this is how I see the run you are describing. if you spray me thinking I am holding 04 then I drop because I am holding 04 and I see the spray job that tells me you are now going under so now you have to plow it down as not to go under, I see this run as we are both driving the stripe. good job on your driving abilities using the spray and drop strategy and good job to me for dropping to get back to the good.

ep-looks like we both know what time it is.

Posts: 757 | Location: dodging double wides... | Registered: November 28, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of 329L
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
quote:
I must respectfully disagree 329. Dropping 20 mph is driving the stripe. Fogging the windshield and following your man through win or lose is not driving the stripe. Knowing when to quit and doing it aggressively win or lose is driving IMO.

ep

So locking down a car is considered finish line driving, and using nitrous to fook up a NDMF packing .04 isnt? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!

with all do respect 329 not sure I know what the reply is insinuating.

this is how I see the run you are describing. if you spray me thinking I am holding 04 then I drop because I am holding 04 and I see the spray job that tells me you are now going under so now you have to plow it down as not to go under, I see this run as we are both driving the stripe. good job on your driving abilities using the spray and drop strategy and good job to me for dropping to get back to the good.

ep-looks like we both know what time it is.

You are assuming a sprayer HAS to drop....

Jeremiah Hall

Posts: 702 | Location: Evansville, IN | Registered: February 24, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Playing percentages 329. Most who spray have to drop and I would say no spray tuneups will pick up but maybe a hundredth or two at best spraying at the stripe. So spraying the stripe away is hard to do.

ep

Posts: 757 | Location: dodging double wides... | Registered: November 28, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post