DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Tech Talk - by Abruzzi    gas golf cart wiring diagram?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

gas golf cart wiring diagram?
 Login/Join

DRR Trophy
posted
Anybody have a wiring diagram for a 2002 gas club car golf cart? Repairing behind someone else so not sure what was take off or put back correctly.

thanks in advance

Posts: 35 | Location: right lane | Registered: April 26, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Lenny5160
posted Hide Post

Posts: 3150 | Location: Inver Grove Heights, MN | Registered: March 18, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of orionxprss
posted Hide Post
Thanks, Lenny. I could have used this a month ago. Saved a copy for future reference. Thanks again.

Karl

Posts: 90 | Location: Lake Orion, Michigan | Registered: October 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Lenny5160:
Start at Page 57 here:

https://mobilicab.com/F4hxm7zh...002-DS-GOLF-CARS.pdf

Thanks that was exactly what I was looking for

Posts: 35 | Location: right lane | Registered: April 26, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
My 96 CC had a wire hanging from a cable tie over the exhaust. When the cable tie gives up, the wire drops onto the muffler, goes to ground and takes out the entire harness. Keep an eye out for that. It may be changed on the newer ones.
When it shorted I pushed the cart away from the trailer and car and used tin snips to cut the battery cable, a disconnect would be a good thing. The fire went out when the short cooled off.

No matter how many times you paint over a shadow it's still there.

Posts: 684 | Location: Galesburg Il. | Registered: December 10, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post