DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Tech Talk - by Abruzzi    Classic/Race car insurance
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Classic/Race car insurance
 Login/Join

DRR Top Comp
Picture of Curly1
posted Hide Post
PM sent.

https://postimg.cc/gallery/np3zpruo/
"Dunning-Kruger Effect"
-a type of Cognitive bias where people with little expertise or ability assume they have superior expertise or ability. This overestimation occurs as a result of the fact that they do not have enough knowledge to know they don't have enough knowledge.

Before you argue with someone ask yourself, "Is this person mentally mature enough to grasp the concept of a different perspective?" If not there is no point to argue.

4X NE2 CHAMPION. 2020 TDRA NE2 Champion

Posts: 3990 | Location: United States of Texas | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of fuzzy dice
posted Hide Post
Unfortunately, I had a claim about a year ago...my race car was stolen from my gated community...I had insurance with Hagerty...they paid my claim...but...they then refused to insure the replacement vehicle I got...not bashing, just putting the facts out there...

Posts: 1275 | Location: Florida (FL) | Registered: June 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by fuzzy dice:
Unfortunately, I had a claim about a year ago...my race car was stolen from my gated community...I had insurance with Hagerty...they paid my claim...but...they then refused to insure the replacement vehicle I got...not bashing, just putting the facts out there...

Why am I not surprised. They assess the risk of insuring you, enter into an agreement, take your money for years, you actually use what you bought, and they drop you! What a racket!

BG

Posts: 759 | Location: Florence, SC | Registered: August 25, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post