DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Tech Talk - by Abruzzi    Who can mount dragster tires in alabama
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Who can mount dragster tires in alabama
 Login/Join

DRR Trophy
posted
Anyone know where to have 16/ 34.5 tires mounted in bham area
Thanks

Posts: 3 | Location: Birmingham | Registered: April 18, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
You can mount them yourself with a couple of tire spoons. Getting them aired up is sometimes a challenge.

Clowns to the left of me, Jokers to the right. Here I am.......

Posts: 5310 | Location: stuck in the middle with you! | Registered: March 11, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of Roger McGinnis
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Cashflow:
Getting them aired up is sometimes a challenge.

That depends on your level of expertise with starter fluid and a match! Blue Man

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 559 | Location: Republic of Texas | Registered: January 16, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
^^^^^ Exactly. Setting the wheel on a five gallon bucket helps also.

Clowns to the left of me, Jokers to the right. Here I am.......

Posts: 5310 | Location: stuck in the middle with you! | Registered: March 11, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR / Crew
Picture of DragRaceResults
posted Hide Post

Posts: 2110 | Location: Gallatin, TN - U.S.A. | Registered: October 12, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
I used local motorcycle shop, and they had way to balance also, just take ur bearings with you.

Posts: 24 | Location: Peterman, AL | Registered: November 16, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
if you soap the bead a little you can push them on the wheel with your hands. that is the way I do it. blowing them up can be a pain with out a cheater tank. I have used ether and a lighter.

ep-it is not hard to do yourself.

Posts: 764 | Location: dodging double wides... | Registered: November 28, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Thanks

Posts: 3 | Location: Birmingham | Registered: April 18, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post