DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Tech Talk - by Abruzzi    Do you look forward to the next JENAVET post?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Do you look forward to the next JENAVET post?
 Login/Join

DRR Trophy
Picture of sammy christian
posted
During this most boring winter time of year, I have to say how much I look forward to the "target" JENAVET throws out there for all of us.
What would we do without silly questions from the "buy it" or "bolt it" guy?

Question:
Do you look forward to the next JENAVET post?

Choices:
Absolutely! Can't wait for the next tidbit of free thinking and wisdom.
Eh. Is it really that boring in Western NY that this is a concern?
Definitely. I learn what not to do from his posts.

6.41@221 (so far)
4.11@178
off the shelf/built it myself

Posts: 82 | Location: Amherst, Ny | Registered: May 14, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
Do you really have that much of a hard on for him?

Foxtrot Juliet Bravo

Posts: 6398 | Location: Illinois | Registered: July 08, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Do you really have that much of a hard on for him

bucky last time i raced him he was embarisingly beaten...so i get it lol

Posts: 1424 | Location: united states | Registered: January 16, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of sammy christian
posted Hide Post
Bucky-
It's all in good fun, he's a good guy, just has an over-abundance of self-esteem.
He sure does like telling that story about beating me one time(I don't even remember, red-light?). It must have meant a lot to him. He probably still has the time slip, or at least he should for all the times he talks about it.

Find that loaner car for Gainesville? We know yours won't be done before 2023. Loser

6.41@221 (so far)
4.11@178
off the shelf/built it myself

Posts: 82 | Location: Amherst, Ny | Registered: May 14, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
Hey friendly hard-on's are good too! LOL. Laughing Hard

Foxtrot Juliet Bravo

Posts: 6398 | Location: Illinois | Registered: July 08, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post