DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Tech Talk - by Abruzzi    Looking for vacuum pump mounting bbc
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Looking for vacuum pump mounting bbc
 Login/Join

DRR Trophy
Picture of vega3410
posted
Looking for other options of mounting a vacuum pump on a bbc besides using the head. Please post or send pics. Thanks

In greed we trust...So where's my money at?

Posts: 187 | Location: Elyria,Ohio | Registered: February 14, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
I use and have seen a number of setups that use the front motor plate to mount the pump.

Posts: 2156 | Location: Tewksbury, MA,USA | Registered: November 03, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post

Posts: 97 | Location: Ohio | Registered: October 06, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
I mounted my Moroso off my water pump

Posts: 387 | Location: Natick MA | Registered: November 15, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
I have the blue Moroso pump that’s flat I machined two aluminum spacers to sit in where the Allen head bolts were recessed to set up proper spacing to line up with pulley

Posts: 387 | Location: Natick MA | Registered: November 15, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
Why not the head, which is the cleanest install.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: 1320racer,

Posts: 13522 | Location: NJ | Registered: August 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post