Find
Notify
Tools

Staging
 Login/Join

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
At least.

That said, he went deep in the rounds everyday and is a respectful young man.

Posts: 13522 | Location: NJ | Registered: August 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
50,000+ views on fb in 1 week about just another pair of dragsters staging. Laughing very hard

Posts: 13522 | Location: NJ | Registered: August 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Gangmanstyle had 803 million views on Youtube. Number of views on a platform doesn't mean the post is of value....everyone slows to see a car accident

Posts: 15 | Location: MN | Registered: June 07, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
oh contraire, this video besides being entertainment is posted for those like you who joined this forum

"To learn more about racing" Laughing very hard

DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
ED
Please dont put him in a top dragster!!!

Posts: 1424 | Location: united states | Registered: January 16, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
I tried, not interested yet but if we do, I’m having Rusty Baxter spec the drivetrain

DRR Trophy
Picture of Jason Haley
posted Hide Post
What I saw was one driver had his belts tight and his head where it belongs. The other driver did not.

Slow S-10
Slower Cutlass

Posts: 38 | Location: Smiths Grove, KY | Registered: December 06, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
That too

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
The 'for sale' vinyl not matching the rest of the lettering got him haha

Posts: 549 | Location: somewhere between been and never was | Registered: November 03, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
Laughing Hard