Share |
DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Wanted    12-13 second bracket car
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

12-13 second bracket car
 Login/Join 
DRR Sportsman
posted
What’s out there for sale?

Looking for high 12 to low 13 second street/bracket car

Must be street drivable, titled and somewhat clean.

Not restoring anything and no projects.

Thank You

This message has been edited. Last edited by: J69,

Posts: 464 | Location: N/A | Registered: December 17, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of Mike Beck
posted Hide Post
My 2014 Camaro ran 12.8 but I couldn't see the tach to shift (6 speed) and the sunroof made the roof so low I could barely get my helmet on! The newer Camaros are lighter and faster......

But I'm betting you are looking for something much less than $40k. Smile

Posts: 1444 | Location: South River, NJ | Registered: June 19, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Yes something $9,999. and under.

Posts: 464 | Location: N/A | Registered: December 17, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
A recently widowed aquaintance approached me last week to help her sell husbands 75 nova.400 smallblock,apart.havn't seen the car in years going to check it out this weekend.As I recall it ran high 12's at 3500 ft.Don't no your location but car is in New Mexico.I'll post more when I see it.

Doing my part to raise the average IQ on this board

Posts: 28 | Location: badlands of New Mexico | Registered: January 20, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of J178RED
posted Hide Post
N/A is that close to Ohio...Just kidding where are you located ?

HAVE THEY CALLED US YET ? THEY HAVE!!!

Posts: 2147 | Location: OLD NICK OUT ON THE TRACK OR IN THE DESERT | Registered: March 09, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Ohio and New England works. Raced plenty at Norwalk.

DRR S/Pro
Picture of J178RED
posted Hide Post
https://www.racingjunk.com/Com...set=13&from=search#6

https://www.racingjunk.com/Doo...set=16&from=search#1

https://www.racingjunk.com/Com...et=69&from=search#14

This message has been edited. Last edited by: J178RED,

HAVE THEY CALLED US YET ? THEY HAVE!!!

Posts: 2147 | Location: OLD NICK OUT ON THE TRACK OR IN THE DESERT | Registered: March 09, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Saw a 67 Fire bird on Raleigh, NC Craig’s list. Less than 10K

Posts: 4705 | Location: everywhere | Registered: March 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
'69 Cutlass, best ET is 12.18 in fall air, normal 12.40s-50s, depending on temps. 362 Olds, pump gas, 350 trans, BTE manual valve body, 3.90 Olds rear, 8 point S&W roll bar, sumped stock tank, Quick Fuel bypass pump, Quick Fuel 750 carb, MSD 6AL and distributor. Everything goes with it, the stock 350 engine, the stock hood, interior pieces, etc. As it sits, $10K. Have some wiggle room if some part stay with me.

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 6965 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Chuck, thanks for the info. Just dumped a 72 cutlass post (all stock) car 2 years ago (divorce) and wish I had it backFrown

DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Oct 2016 12.41

Oct 2016 12.39

Man, I feel for you. I miss driving it on the street. Couple vids. Car is still is this same set up.

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 6965 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ChuckT:
'69 Cutlass, best ET is 12.18 in fall air, normal 12.40s-50s, depending on temps. 362 Olds, pump gas, 350 trans, BTE manual valve body, 3.90 Olds rear, 8 point S&W roll bar, sumped stock tank, Quick Fuel bypass pump, Quick Fuel 750 carb, MSD 6AL and distributor. Everything goes with it, the stock 350 engine, the stock hood, interior pieces, etc. As it sits, $10K. Have some wiggle room if some part stay with me.

Wow. 1969 Cutlass and Oldsmobile powered to boot. If somebody was even the least bit leaning toward a mild Oldsmobile bracket car, that is the deal, right there. Somebody is gonna be very happy. Take care. Tom Worthington

If it seems that bracket racing has gotten too expensive for you, maybe you are just doing it wrong.

Posts: 642 | Location: Rocky Mount, NC | Registered: December 01, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post