DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    OMG!!!! IF HAVE A MOTOR VEHICLE IN CALIFORNIA PLEASE READ
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

OMG!!!! IF HAVE A MOTOR VEHICLE IN CALIFORNIA PLEASE READ
 Login/Join

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Canted Valve:
Good. Lets drive this wooden steak into the heart as quick as possible. Fact is, illegals don't have motorcycles or race cars. No harm no foul. I know it's not easy to pull up steaks and move, but I watch with a certain amount of entertainment, how much the sheeple will remain steadfast before they have had enough.

Are you driving a T-Bone "steak" or a New York Strip "steak" through the heart? I think you meant "stake". Smile
Sorry, couldn't help myself.

Posts: 606 | Location: Lakewood, Co. | Registered: January 22, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Sorry, couldn't help myself.

Hey, write is write and wrong is wrong Wink I stand corrected. Not worthy

Illegitimi non carborundum

Posts: 2330 | Location: OKC, OK | Registered: February 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of McK_Racing
posted Hide Post
Talk about OMG... Some people love to spread false information without taking a second to find out if it's true. You're why this country is so divided. If you can read, take a moment to look at this, and un-wad your panties:

Fact vs. Fiction: Explaining California’s New Exhaust Noise Law:
www.sema.org

For those that can't be bothered with the boring truth, to sum up, the law only changed how an *existing* law is enforced. Instead of a "fix-it" ticket, you can get an immediate fine starting at $25, up to a total of $193. Not $1000. Also, you have the option of getting a certificate of compliance showing if you're really below 95 decibels.

It must be painful for some people to educate themselves, based on how rare it is now days.

Posts: 250 | Location: Northern Hemisphere | Registered: February 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
Well that's a lot less drama!

Foxtrot Juliet Bravo

Posts: 6367 | Location: Illinois | Registered: July 08, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Well, I'm disappointed. With fines that cheap, there will be no incentive for LEOs to write tickets. They will just continue to enforce the "law" on commercial vehicles, which is much more lucrative.

Posts: 518 | Location: Southeast | Registered: March 14, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Your right McK......FAKE NEWS!

When everything is coming your way, your probably in the wrong lane.

Posts: 1004 | Location: Between a Rock and a Hard Spot, USA | Registered: December 06, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by McK_Racing:
Talk about OMG... Some people love to spread false information without taking a second to find out if it's true. You're why this country is so divided. If you can read, take a moment to look at this, and un-wad your panties:

Fact vs. Fiction: Explaining California’s New Exhaust Noise Law:
www.sema.org

For those that can't be bothered with the boring truth, to sum up, the law only changed how an *existing* law is enforced. Instead of a "fix-it" ticket, you can get an immediate fine starting at $25, up to a total of $193. Not $1000. Also, you have the option of getting a certificate of compliance showing if you're really below 95 decibels.

It must be painful for some people to educate themselves, based on how rare it is now days.

Get out of here with your "facts" and "logic"...there's clouds to yell at and kids to chase off the lawn, dammit!! And don't get me started on those damn saggy pants!

Posts: 118 | Location: Imperial, CA | Registered: September 12, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Boucher Jr:
Quit whinin about it and take your state back.

exactly

J.R. Baxter

""Fathom the hypocrisy of a Government that requires every citizen to prove they are insured ..but not everyone must prove they are a citizen."

2024 Miller
Rolla Competition Engines
ProCharger
Hoosier Tires
Abruzzi

Posts: 1513 | Location: Waxahachie | Registered: July 04, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
The California State Senate and most Local Legislatures are now “Liberal Democratic Super Majorities” they can control the outcome of a vote regardless of any Republican input. It’s a one sided vote process, Republican Officials are completely powerless to do anything.

The State is now 51% Hispanic with the number growing larger every day. At one time I joked about California being called “Upper Mexico”, that’s now become a fact, thanks in part to the Democratically controled Ultra Liberal ACLU. The new Governor, Gavin Newsome is going to be far worse than the old Governor, Jerry Brown. It’s only going to get worse, we are now a Minority, and they absolutely love it!

If you can find a California Republican Official he’s a very lonely guy. There is no “taking the State back”, it’s gone forever. Probably the key reason so many Companies and citizens have moved to other States.

Bob

Posts: 3075 | Location: Lakeside, Ca | Registered: February 15, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mad Dog
posted Hide Post
quote:
...there's clouds to yell at and kids to chase off the lawn, dammit!!

Immediately made me think of this movie clip...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NelBNtNm8l0

Dan

Dan

DOES YOUR IDEOLOGY ALLOW YOU TO EQUITABLY APPLY STANDARDS OF ACCOUNTABILITY OR DOES IT PROMOTE THE PRACTICE OF HYPOCRISY?

Posts: 226 | Location: ... --- ... | Registered: November 19, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
[Q
If you can find a California Republican Official he’s a very lonely guy. There is no “taking the State back”, it’s gone forever. Probably the key reason so many Companies and citizens have moved to other States.

Bob[/QUOTE]
Same here in Colorado. We just inaugurated our new openly gay Democrat governor and got to see him dancing with his "husband" at the ball. Lucky us.
Republicans here lost every single major elective post and now Colorado is bright blue and probably always will be.
One of the reasons Repubs lost is due to the influx of radical Dems moving here from other states, especially California.

Posts: 606 | Location: Lakewood, Co. | Registered: January 22, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
There is no “taking the State back”, it’s gone forever.

^^^ This. It goes for a nation as well. The "old" American is gone!

Illegitimi non carborundum

Posts: 2330 | Location: OKC, OK | Registered: February 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
I see more and more Californians moving out, but the problem is many will not assimilate to their new home and just bring what they left behind with them.

Posts: 1413 | Location: Yarnell, AZ | Registered: August 15, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Boucher Jr
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RPROGAS:
The California State Senate and most Local Legislatures are now “Liberal Democratic Super Majorities” they can control the outcome of a vote regardless of any Republican input. It’s a one sided vote process, Republican Officials are completely powerless to do anything.

The State is now 51% Hispanic with the number growing larger every day. At one time I joked about California being called “Upper Mexico”, that’s now become a fact, thanks in part to the Democratically controled Ultra Liberal ACLU. The new Governor, Gavin Newsome is going to be far worse than the old Governor, Jerry Brown. It’s only going to get worse, we are now a Minority, and they absolutely love it!

Bob

It can be saved... Like I've previously mentioned. Anytime I need to clean something I start with the brake clean, move to gasoline if problem persists, and finally just when all hope is lost I get out the cutting torches and fry the stain right straight to hell. In fact, mother nature seems to be copying my tried and true 3 part system for success every year now. You people need to stop trying to save it and just let it burn already. Then one fine day, the libtards ashes will eventually and hilariously turn into oil to help fuel future republicans needs for bada$$ hotrods fun and polution.

Posts: 236 | Location: Il. | Registered: December 31, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post