DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    LVMS "The Strip" 2023 Schedule
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

LVMS "The Strip" 2023 Schedule
 Login/Join

DRR Pro
posted
Below is the link to the LVMS "The Strip" 2023 schedule. Cool

https://www.lvms.com/tracks/strip/

2BKING, I still have the power Big Grin

This message has been edited. Last edited by: B KING,

1980 Camaro
Taking the Best Working Small Tire Shyt Box & making it Greater Than Before!
3000 lbs.
Pump Gas 436

Posts: 2549 | Location: NV. | Registered: October 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
***HERE'S THE DATES THAT MATTER***

April 4-8, 2023 - K&N SPRING FLING MILLION!

Here's your opportunity #1 LOSER B1TCH to line up with me 1st round in the Pro Field. Actually, you have 4 races to do so, that's including the Million. Someone of your so-called delusional caliber/skills will surely be at the Spring Fling Million sitting in the Firechicken compete seat & racing in competition.

Here comes all your fragile ego, scared & loser excuses! BlahBlah

2BKING Cool

1980 Camaro
3000 lbs.
Pump Gas 436

Posts: 2549 | Location: NV. | Registered: October 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
https://www.lvms.com/tracks/strip/

Thanks for the info Bryan

Dave

F J B

Posts: 4467 | Location: Earth | Registered: February 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
I'm going to try and make it to a few of the races. the work schedule has me out of town a lot.

I'm not in a bad mood, I just look that way.........

Posts: 990 | Location: Kingman, Arizona | Registered: March 29, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by double trouble:
I'm going to try and make it to a few of the races. the work schedule has me out of town a lot.

Nice!

Dan, have you met imakehp/Dave yet? If you haven't & you both show-up on the same dates. I'll introduce you two.

2BKING Big Grin

1980 Camaro
3000 lbs.
Pump Gas 436

DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
The original link is working but the more info isn't on the LVMS site.

Below is this weekend's schedule & pricing. This is primarily for imakehp whom doesn't bracket race, according to the clueless. Wink

https://www.lvms.com/documents...schedule_pricing.pdf

2BKING Big Grin

This message has been edited. Last edited by: B KING,

1980 Camaro
3000 lbs.
Pump Gas 436

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Kinda petty they charge you $20 to park in the pits to race.
Wonder what they'd think about me pitting outside the gates and driving the dragster in when they call us. Laughing Hard

What's next? "Are you going to want water down for your burnout?" "starting today track prep will be an extra charge"

I'd be glad to pay extra for racing, everything is more money these day. Hell it's like $400 to play a round of golf now. And that's fine, just don't charge $2 extra to use the ball washer. Or rent me a rake for the sand trap.

But you know what? It must not bother me too much, I'm out in the garage busting my a$$ to get everything ready to tow the 6 hours up to Vegas to race. And enjoying it.

Dave

F J B

Posts: 4467 | Location: Earth | Registered: February 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Big Steve
posted Hide Post
I take that as $20 for spectator or extra crew parking not racer pit parking

Posts: 2431 | Location: Moving back to the door side | Registered: April 30, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Big Steve:
I take that as $20 for spectator or extra crew parking not racer pit parking

^^^You're correct^^^

2BKING Smile

1980 Camaro
3000 lbs.
Pump Gas 436

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
OOOOOOOOO......never mind Didn't think of that

Dave

F J B

DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
Dave or anyone else coming to Las Vegas this weekend. The I-15 will be closed both southbound and northbound lanes starting 1/27/2023 @ 10pm - 1/30/2023 5am.

https://www.ktnv.com/traffic/m...l-days-for-dropicana

2BKING taking the longer way home Sun. Eek

1980 Camaro
3000 lbs.
Pump Gas 436

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Bryan, it appears to be a closure right in the middle of town @ Tropicana. You have a suggestion for what streets to use to get around it? Don't think towing a trailer down the middle of the Vegas Strip may be an issue lol.

Dave

F J B

DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
Dave, Fri. isn't an issue; Sun. when your return home is. You will take the I-215 around the West side of town.

2BKING

Relaxing

1980 Camaro
3000 lbs.
Pump Gas 436

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Well that seems simple enough huh?
I'm a lot closer to having everything done after working on it over the weekend. I just took 45lbs of lead off the nose. I put it right into the trailer just in case I need any of it back in to keep the tires in the beams.
I'm hoping it won't be lifting the front end as much because I dropped the timing down to 35* from 40* to help with the tire shake deal....if swapping the tires gets rid of the shake I'll move it back up to 40*...
But, I know in my head we'll be swapping the convertor in the pits Tip PC

Dave

F J B

DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
Super Pro will be running 1/8 mile, all other classes 1/4 mile.

2BKING Smile

1980 Camaro
3000 lbs.
Pump Gas 436

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Well screw that!!
I'm going to run it out to the 1/4 finish line to get all the data....

1/8 mile...really?

Do you think that's a permanent thing or ?

Dave

F J B

DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by imakehp:
Well screw that!!
I'm going to run it out to the 1/4 finish line to get all the data....

1/8 mile...really?

Do you think that's a permanent thing or ?

Clueless like ED in the driver's seat, on the 1/8 mile deal. Big Grin

2BKING

Relaxing

1980 Camaro
3000 lbs.
Pump Gas 436

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
WooHoo! I get to see if I can make the Falcon go 100 mph in the quarter!
1/8 or 1/4 doesn't matter to me. You are racing either way.

I'm not in a bad mood, I just look that way.........

Posts: 990 | Location: Kingman, Arizona | Registered: March 29, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
S/Pro will likely stay 1/8 mile. Not happy about it myself but when the ET finals will be 1/8 for S/P it makes 100% sense to me.

"I am not ashamed to confess I am ignorant of what I do not know."
Marcus Tullius Cicero

Posts: 990 | Location: Las Vegas, NV | Registered: April 14, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
1/8 mile, you'll get used to it. You'll like it once you experience its benefits.

I didn't like the idea at first either.

Div 2 everything is 1/8 mile

Posts: 9398 | Location: Madeira Beach Fl. | Registered: June 12, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post