DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    Congratulations Jamie Dymond
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Congratulations Jamie Dymond
 Login/Join

DRR Trophy
posted
NHRA div1 super pro bracket finals winner, good luck in vegas!

Posts: 35 | Location: new jersey | Registered: January 08, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of SCDIV1
posted Hide Post
Congrats Jamie !

That's a nice win right there and good luck later this year...

Posts: 2733 | Location: Where ever I am, I'm here and it's me | Registered: March 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Nice job broke dyck! Finally dun shyt in that old pile of junk. Very happy for you and Stef. Proud to call you a friend!

Posts: 23 | Location: Ny | Registered: April 26, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
congrats dyck!! but still not as good as ed

Posts: 1424 | Location: united states | Registered: January 16, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Thank you!!! What a day. Car was great and the driver didn’t suck too bad either. Still can’t believe it!

Posts: 710 | Location: Upstate NY | Registered: July 02, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
Congrats Jamie!

Like I said in the PM, I will be happy to help you out with anything I can.

clapping

1980 Camaro
Taking the Best Working Small Tire Shyt Box & making it Greater Than Before!
3000 lbs.
Pump Gas 436

Posts: 2500 | Location: NV. | Registered: October 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jenavet:
congrats dyck!! but still not as good as ed

Oh, but it's better than ED! He's competing in his race vehicle & winning. Wink

1980 Camaro
3000 lbs.
Pump Gas 436

Posts: 2500 | Location: NV. | Registered: October 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Lenny5160
posted Hide Post
Great job, Jamie! Good luck in Vegas!

Tony Leonard

Posts: 3148 | Location: Inver Grove Heights, MN | Registered: March 18, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
Vegas is this coming week, good luck Jamie!

1980 Camaro
3000 lbs.
Pump Gas 436

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Thank you!!! Should be a good time! Big Grin

Posts: 710 | Location: Upstate NY | Registered: July 02, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Well done!! Keep it rolling in Vegas!!

clapping

Posts: 9398 | Location: Madeira Beach Fl. | Registered: June 12, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Congrats!!! Awesome!

BG

Posts: 758 | Location: Florence, SC | Registered: August 25, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
It was good meeting up with Jamie & his wife today. I was able to see him get his first hit on the track. Hope he does well, seems like he has the right mindset for the race. Wish you & the team the best; have fun!

2BKing Cool

1980 Camaro
3000 lbs.
Pump Gas 436

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Great to meet you and nice talking with you Bryan!

DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
your still a broke dyck

Posts: 1424 | Location: united states | Registered: January 16, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bucky:
The word “nuthugger “ comes to mind.

1980 Camaro
3000 lbs.
Pump Gas 436